11th April 2018, 07:56 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MTech(CSE) for BTech(IT) graduate

Respected Sir, I have completed my BTech in Information Technology. I want to do MTech course but in my state, lots of college has Computer Science Engineering branch. So, I have to take CSE Branch in MTech. I would like to know that am i eligible to take CSE in MTech?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study Post Graduate Diploma in Production and Operations Management course from IIMs? Eligibility criteria and fees required to study the course?
  2. Eligibility criteria to study Post Graduate Diploma in Information Technology from IIITs?
  3. How can a BDS graduate apply for National institute of Immunology? What's the eligibility criteria and admission procedure?
  4. Eligibility to study M.Sc(Human Embryology) in Singapore for a graduate from NAAC accredited Grade-A college?
  5. How to study Post Graduate Diploma in Plant Protection course? Best colleges with eligibility for admission?
  6. Eligibility to study PGDCA for B.A. graduate?
  7. Eligibility to study BEd for Accountancy graduate? -- [New]
  8. Eligibility criteria to study Post Graduate Diploma in Guidance and Counselling Course from government colleges?
  9. Details about Graduate Medical Education course? Eligibility criteria and fees for it?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria for Post Graduate CLAT?
  11. How to study Post Graduate Diploma in Business Studies from reputed college? Eligibility criteria for it?
  12. Eligibility criteria to study Post Graduate Diploma in Accounting Software? List of colleges and fees to study this course?
  13. Eligibility to study MCA for BBA(H) graduate?
  14. Eligibility criteria to study Post Graduate Diploma in Linguistics from University of Delhi? How to get admission?
  15. How to join M.Tech in Foreign Universities afte doing 3rd year B.Tech IT?
  16. Eligibility to study Post Graduate Diploma in Retail Management course? Fees required for it?
  17. Eligibility to study Post Graduate Diploma in Library & Information Science? Best institutions and entrance exams for it?
  18. Eligibility criteria to study Post Graduate course in Ophthalmology? Where should I apply for it? Fee structure of this course?
15th April 2018, 12:35 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MTech(CSE) for BTech(IT) graduate

Yes, you are eligible to study M.Tech CSE course after completion of your B.Tech IT course. To be eligible to pursue M.Tech CSE course, the candidate should have passed B.E/ B.Tech in CSE/ IT stream from a Government recognised university. You have to appear in entrance examinations like GATE, PGCET, etc., and participate in the counselling process to get admission for pursuing M.Tech CSE course.
15th April 2018, 02:28 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

=> M.Tech. Computer Science or Master of Technology in Computer Science is a postgraduate Computer Science Course.

=> The duration of this course is two years.

=> For this course candidate should have passed B.Tech (CSE/IT/ECE) from a recognized university.

=> The minimum percentage required in Bachelor degree for Master of Technology in Computer Science course is 50%.

=> As per my knowledge, you are eligible to get admission in M.Tech(CSE) after B.Tech(IT) graduate.
28th February 2021, 01:25 AM
SHRESTHATHAKUR

Yes, you are eligible to study M.Tech CSE course after completion of your B.Tech IT course. To be eligible to pursue M.Tech CSE course, the candidate should have passed B.E/ B.Tech in CSE/ IT stream from a Government recognised university. You have to appear in entrance examinations like GATE, PGCET, etc., and participate in the counselling process to get admission for pursuing M.Tech CSE course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?