2nd August 2016, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Can I do M.Tech in Mining after B.Sc Geology? What kind of jobs can I get after it?

I am a B.Sc Geology student and I want to do M.Tech in Mining after my course, please tell me can do this and what kind of jobs I can get after it.

Related Questions:
  1. How to study Geology and Mining abroad? What is the fee structure?
  2. Studying BSc Geology : What should I choose after completing BSc if interested in Geology subject? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I apply for AMIE course after passing BSc with Zoology, Chemistry and Geology?
  4. Which subject is preferred in B.Sc Part 3, either zoology with geology or botany with geology? I've completed my B.Sc part 2 with subjects zoology,botany and geology
  5. What is the scope and jobs available for girls after doing BSc in geology
  6. What are the jobs offered after finishing BSc Geology?
  7. Am I eligible for Mtech after M.Sc.in Geology? Career options in geology?
  8. How to do MSc Geology through distance course? I have passed BSc in Geology
  9. How should I get a job after doing BSc(CBZ) 2nd year?
  10. List of subjects can be chosen for PhD? I've completed MA(Geography) and currently doing job in geology and mining department
  11. Which are the entrance exams conducted for higher studies after B.E Geoinformatics?
  12. Which courses available in B.A(Geography)? To become a Geologist which course to go for?
  13. Which subject should I choose for PhD after MA in geography which may be useful for my job in geology and mining department?
  14. What kind of jobs are there in Hyderabad after finishing BSc Chemistry
  15. Which PG is better after appearing for BSc in Geology at MJ college, Jalgaon?
  16. Am I eligible for MSc Geology after doing BSc Physics?
  17. Is there jobs after B.Sc and M.Sc Geology? Types and saturation of jobs?
  18. Jobs after M.Sc (Marine geology) from Andhra university?
3rd August 2016, 12:19 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do M.Tech in Mining after B.Sc Geology? What kind of jobs can I get after it?

M.Tech stands for Master of Technology. Entrance examination for this course is Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering.

Eligibility criteria for GATE exam:

You must have done bachelor of technology or engineering from a recognized university. Those who have done master of science can also apply for this exam.

You are not eligible to apply for this exam after Bachelor of Science in Geology.
3rd August 2016, 11:51 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do M.Tech in Mining after B.Sc Geology? What kind of jobs can I get after it?

Yes, you can apply for Master's degree in Mining after completion of your graduation in Geology. But your graduation degree must be well approved by any affiliated university. There is good scope in mining sector. After completion of your master's in mining, You can apply for job in Geological Survey of India, Coal India Limited, IPCL, Neyvelli Lignite Corporation etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?