13th January 2014, 11:53 PM
vinvinu

Can I do M.Tech programs after completing bachelor of medical radiological technology course?

I have completed Bachelor of Medical Radiological Technology [BMRT] course. it is 4 year technological graduation. can I do any M.Tech programs?

27th September 2017, 01:38 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I do M.Tech programs after completing bachelor of medical radiological technology course?

No any M.Tech course available after Bachelor of Medical Radiological Technology (BMRT). You can pursue M.Sc (Medical Radiological Technology) course. Most institutes offer this course through entrance exam conducted by respective university.

Institutes Offering M.Sc (Medical Radiological Technology)
- Christian Medical College, Vellore
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi
- Agartala Government Medical College, Agartala
- Apollo Institute of Hospital Management and Applied Sciences, Chennai
- Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad
- Madras Medical College, Chennai
- Dr. B.R.Ambedkar Medical College Hospital, Bangalore
- Darbhanga Medical College and Hospital, Darbhanga
- National Institute of Mental Health and Neuroscience, Bangalore
- Dr. M.V.Shetty Institute of Health Science, Mangalore
- Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh

Career After M.Sc (Medical Radiological Technology)
A great career opportunities available for postgraduates in M.Sc (Medical Radiological Technology) as growing demand of health services and facilities. You may have employment opportunities in various sectors like Hospitals, Radiology Labs, Clinical Research Labs, Educational Institutions etc.

Salary Packages
A fresher can expect salary between Rs.10,000/- to Rs.15,000/- per month. After getting two years practice, You can demand more than Rs.25,000/- per month. You can also opt research or teaching field and can get salary more than Rs.25,000/- per month.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?