3rd September 2010, 09:47 PM
nirbhay93

Can I do M.Tech in Software Design after doing B.Tech in IT? Options available after doing B.Tech in Instrumentation and Control?

Can i do m.tech in software design after doing b.tech in Information technology.? Also what are the options available after doing b.tech in Instrumentation & Control?

1st August 2011, 08:39 PM
SuyashKumar

Thumbs up Re: Can I do M.Tech in Software Design after doing B.Tech in IT? Options available after doing B.Tech in Instrumentation and Control?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirbhay93 View Post
Can i do m.tech in software design after doing b.tech in Information technology.? Also what are the options available after doing b.tech in Instrumentation & Control?
HELLO.....
Yes you can do M.Tech after completing your B.Tech Course. There are many option after doing B.Tech from IT branch such as you go for further studies for MBA, M.Tech. You also have job options after doing B.Tech.

But my suggestion to you that you should go with M.Tech course because after doing this course you have many job option with good salaries and satisfied facilities.

For taking admission in M.Tech you have passed your graduation course which is B.tech with 50% aggregate marks from a recognized university in a discipline manner. And after that you have to qualify GATE exam with good percentile. And after qualifying this exam you can easily get admission in m.tech in that university where you want to take admission....

S ALL THE BEST WITH LOTS OF GOOD LUCK.....
14th April 2012, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do M.Tech in Software Design after doing B.Tech in IT? Options available after doing B.Tech in Instrumentation and Control?

Hi, I am 23 year old computer science graduate.I have just joined Infosys Technologies as Systems engineer @ 3.25 lpa.I m very good in computer science papers.I believe that I can clear GATE and get into the IITs.BUt I m confused weather i shud go fr mtech(in IITs) or nt bcoz it wud cost me 2 yrs.will it be a gud decision plz help.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?