19th March 2012, 11:03 PM
basheer.bit

Is it possible to do M.Tech in Instrumentation and Control without GATE score card? Which institute is better for me?

I am btech in "electronics & communication" . I want to do mtech in "instrumentation & control" without gate score card. Is this possible?
If yes, then which institute is better for me for this coarse

Related Questions:
  1. M.Tech(control & instrumentation) without qualifying GATE and score 48?
  2. Where can I apply for PhD in Biomedical Instrumentation with valid GATE score?
  3. List of the IITs, NITs and other major universities which offer M.Tech program in Instrumentation Stream? Cutoff GATE score for each institute? For what all institutes can an Instrumentation student apply?
  4. PHD in ECE without Gate score card or CSIR UGC NET score?
  5. Admission in M.Tech (Automation) after a decent GATE score and 66% in final year and 56 overall in B.E (Instrumentation)?
  6. List of institutes providing M.Tech admission in computer science and engineering without GATE score card? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I do M.Tech after B.E.? Is GATE compulsory?
  8. Which Books to prepare for GATE Exam in Instrumentation and Control Engineering?
  9. How to score GATE score card for M.Tech or job?
  10. Books to be referred for GATE? I am in instrumentation and control engineering
  11. List of college in which I can apply with a GATE Instrumentation score of 479?
  12. How to do training in Automation being Electronics Instrumentation & Control engineer?
  13. Minimum cutoff to pursue M.Tech from ECE under OBC category? Procedure for direct admission in IITs?
  14. Previous year Question Papers of GATE Exam for Instrumentation and Control stream?
  15. Names of the colleges that are not considering the GATE score card for admissions in M.Tech?
  16. How to pursue B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation engineering?
  17. How to do training in Automation? I have done B.Tech in Electronics Instrumentation and Control
  18. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and syllabus of GAIL Executive Trainee recruitment exam? -- [New]
10th May 2013, 10:50 AM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to do M.Tech in Instrumentation and Control without GATE score card? Which institute is better for me?

Dear Friend,
First the most important thing is that there is no institute which offers the admission for the M.Tech Programmes without undergoing through the GATE Examinations even you have to give particular Institute Entrance exam conducted for taking the student for M.Tech to become eligible.

As its government rule to pass through the Entrance examinations or you will not be eligible for the courses.

So,First give the GATE Examinations and then apply for the courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?