6th January 2012, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Can a person pursuing B.Tech in instrumentation and control engineering branch apply for IES?

Can a person persuing btech in INSTRUMENTATION AND CONTROL ENGG. branch also apply for IES . Coz INSTRUMENTATION AND CONTROL ENGG. is almost similar to ELECTRONIC AND COMMUNICATION ENGG.
And if not applicable then what courses are there which i can do to get better job and are there any percentage required for such courses apart from IES
From ranvijay krishna

Related Questions:
  1. Can engineers from Instrumentation and Contol Engineering apply from any discipline in IES Indian Engineering Servces? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which branch to apply for IES after engineering (instrumentation and control)? How to get the application forms?
  3. Am I eligible to appear in IES exam if pursuing B.E. in Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering?
  4. How to pursue B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation engineering?
  5. Can I apply for IES Exam being a candidate of pursuing BE in Instrumentation Technology?
  6. Can I apply for IES examination if I have less than 60% marks in B.E.(Instrumentation and Control)?
  7. Can I apply for IES after instrumentation and control engineering from Pune University?
  8. Summer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech Instrumentation and Control Engineering student?
  9. Can I apply for IES after pursuing B.E degree in the stream of instrumentation engineering
  10. Can Instrumentation Engineering student apply for IES examination?
  11. Which subject to choose to prepare for IES entrance exam after graduation from Instrumentation and Control Engineering?
  12. Am i eligible for IES exam after pursuing 4th year B.Tech Instrumentation engineering? What is the syllabus for IES?
  13. What is the scope of instrumentation and control engineering?
  14. Can I join electrical engineering stream for IES exam? I am pursuing EIE
  15. How may I get IES Syllabus for Electronics and instrumentation engineering? I've done B.Tech(Electronics and instrumentation)
  16. Can I apply for IES and UPSC exam after passing B.Tech 3rd year with Electronics and Instrumentation branch?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for B.Tech/B.E.(Instrumentation Engineering) through Distance Education if completed Diploma in Instrumentation & Control Engineering? -- [New]
  18. Where can I do training after doing B.Tech in instrumentation and control branch in 3rd year from SOA university
3rd May 2012, 11:07 PM
devasree.sai
Junior Member+

Default Re: Can a person pursuing B.Tech in instrumentation and control engineering branch apply for IES?

YES U CAN APPLY because instrumentaion branch is almost equal to ece and eee
11th May 2012, 01:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can a person pursuing B.Tech in instrumentation and control engineering branch apply for IES?

can a ece student can enter in field of instrumentation for jobs in industry by doing any course in instrumentations???
19th May 2012, 09:26 AM
Unregistered

i am student of electonics and control engg of satyabama university.
can i apply for gate exam . can u please tell me which subject i can apply?
5th July 2012, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

which is better ECE, EEE or IT ????????? please give them in the order of preference.........
23rd July 2012, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

whether electronics instrumentation and control is a good branch or not...?
12th February 2013, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

I am final year student in Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering,can i apply for IES exam in 2013
17th March 2014, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

I want to pursue B Tech in Instrumentation Engineering at AMIE as i have already got a First class Diploma in Instrumentation at Bharati Vidyapeth Institute of Technology Navi Mumbai 3Years.Do you have this Course at AMIE? ( Correspondence Course)I am alrea

dy working in Goa

Aaron Fernandes Goa
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?