30th December 2021, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MA archaeology without doing BA archaeology after completing bachelor of science or bachelor of arts?

Respected sir, can i do MA archaeology without doing BA archaeology after completing bachelor of science or bachelor of arts?

9th January 2022, 01:17 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MA archaeology without doing BA archaeology after completing bachelor of science or bachelor of arts?

The required eligibility to appear for the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university in archeology/history or relevant subject.

So, you cannot appear for the entrance examination conducted for admission in the course.

It is two year master degree course. The admission procedure varies with colleges and universities. So, visit the official website to get detail information.
9th January 2022, 01:25 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MA archaeology without doing BA archaeology after completing bachelor of science or bachelor of arts?

You are not eligible to pursue master in archeology which is two year course.

The required educational qualification to get admission is that candidate must have passed atleast bachelor degree in archeology, history or relevant subject. Admission is offered on the basis of entrance or merit.

So, you are not eligible for it after bachelor degree in science.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?