21st September 2021, 02:27 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to study masters in archaeology after completion of my bachelor in history and geography??

I want to be an archaeologist , so I am willing to study masters in archeology. Is it possible???

22nd September 2021, 12:56 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to study masters in archaeology after completion of my bachelor in history and geography??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to be an archaeologist , so I am willing to study masters in archeology. Is it possible???
Yes, you are eligible for MA(Archaeology) being a graduate in History.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree in History from a recognized University are eligible for M.A in Archaeology subject.

Your age should be above 18 years.
22nd September 2021, 01:37 AM
Alvia Khan

Default Re: Is it possible for me to study masters in archaeology after completion of my bachelor in history and geography??

Candidates who are graduate in Archaeology or any relevant discipline with minimum 50% marks from a recogniszed university are eligible for Master's in Archaeology.
24th September 2021, 12:02 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Yes. After completion of your Bachelor's degree in history and geography, you are eligible to pursue Master's in archaeology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?