31st August 2017, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges with fees to study Bachelor of Archaeology course from aboard? Where to apply for an education loan?

I have completed 12th and belongs to middle class family but my dream is to study Bachelor of Archaeology course from aboard. So, list of colleges and fees for it? Where to apply for an education loan?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Archeology course? I have done 10th class
  2. List of colleges and their fees to study Master of Physiotherapy? How to apply for an education loan at Andhra Bank?
  3. Can I get an Education Loan to study M.A.(Archaeology)?
  4. List of colleges and fees required to study LLB course? How can I get education loan?
  5. List of banks offering an education loan to study Bachelor of Film and Television Technology? -- [New]
  6. List of banks which offer education loan to study Bachelor of Design course in NID? Documents required to submit for education loan?
  7. List of law colleges in Maharashtra with less than 10k fees? How to apply for education loan?
  8. Can I study Archaeology in Post Graduation if completed B.Tech(ECE)? Basic difference between M.Phil and M.A.?
  9. List of colleges of Goa to study MBA in Banking and Finance? Fees required for it? Procedure to apply for an education loan at Bank of Maharashtra?
  10. List of Banks offering an Education Loan to study BAMS -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of Banks offering Education Loan to study BHMS course
  12. List of Hotel Management colleges in Delhi for which SBI can grant education loan
  13. Can I apply for an education loan along with extra money for Laptop?
  14. List of colleges and their fees to study B.Ed course? Procedure to get an education loan from Indian Overseas Bank?
  15. List of Banks offering an Education Loan for Bachelor of Physiotherapy course -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which are the expenses covered under an education loan scheme of SBI?
  17. List of Banks offering an Education Loan to study Bachelor of Vocational Science?
  18. Where to apply to get education loan in one month?
4th March 2023, 01:52 PM
4700BC

Default Re: List of colleges with fees to study Bachelor of Archaeology course from aboard? Where to apply for an education loan?

There are many universities abroad that offer Bachelor of Archaeology courses. Here are some examples of universities and their estimated fees for international students:
  • University of Cambridge, UK - £24,168 per year
  • University of Oxford, UK - £26,770 per year
  • University College London, UK - £22,530 per year
  • University of Edinburgh, UK - £20,950 per year
  • University of Copenhagen, Denmark - DKK 100,000 - 200,000 per year
  • Leiden University, Netherlands - €12,000 - €18,000 per year
  • University of Sydney, Australia - AUD 44,500 per year
  • University of Auckland, New Zealand - NZD 32,430 per year

As for education loans, you can apply for a loan with banks such as State Bank of India, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, and Axis Bank. You will need to visit the bank's website or branch office to get more information about the application process and the terms and conditions of the loan. You will need to provide details about the course you will be studying, the university you will be attending, and the estimated cost of attendance. You will also need to provide collateral and/or a co-signer to secure the loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?