31st May 2011, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Can I do marine engineering after finishing Mechanical Engineering?

after finished mechanical engg i can do merine engg...please tell me the possibilities

Related Questions:
  1. Should I join marine engineering after completing graduation in mechanical engineering or directly?
  2. How to join marine engineering after finishing diploma mechanical engineering?
  3. How to join marine engineering after completing mechanical engineering?
  4. Can i do marine engineering after finishing my BE(CSE)?
  5. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is it possible to do marine engineering or aeronautical engineering after mechanical engineering?
  7. How to do marine engineering after doing B.E mechanical engineering?
  8. What should I do to join marine engineering after finishing 12th?
  9. Which are the Marine Engineering Colleges? What are the qualifications required for entering Marine Engineering course? Can I get into Marine Engineering after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. Can I do marine engineering after finishing Mechanical Engineering?
  11. How can I get admission in Marine government college after passing B.Tech in mechanical Engineering? Which entrance exams are conducted for that?
  12. How to join marine engineering after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  13. How can I study Marine Engineering if pursuing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  14. Possibility to study M.Tech(Marine Engineering) for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student? -- [New]
  15. What are the procedure to join marine engineering after mechanical engineering
  16. Am I able to do Marine Engineering after 12th with 65%?
  17. What are the courses available in Marine engineering after B.E Mechanical Engineering? I have finished B.E Mechanical Engineering and want to join in marine engineering
  18. After scoring 67% in 12th am I eligible to do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of this course?
26th June 2015, 05:42 PM
candycrush

Default Re: Can I do marine engineering after finishing Mechanical Engineering?

Yes you can do m.tech in marine technology from any Indian college or the university.

The eligibility criteria for the colleges is listed as.

At least 60% marks in the relevant discipline. At the bachelor level

The relevant discipline to the mechanical engineering is automobile , production, marine.

You may also do the course if you did electrical engineering at your graduation level.

Some of the various colleges offering M.tech in marine engineering are give below.

Remember some are highly prestigious and would require to appear for entrance test while some will require valid gate score .

1. Marine engineering management

2. Cochin university of science and technology

3. Psn college of engineering and technology

4. Hindustan institute of Maritime training .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?