3rd June 2013, 07:34 PM
devanshini dubey

How to get admission in UG course? I have passed 12th with 80% marks

I passed my 12th examination with 80% marks from commerce field with mathematis as an optional subject.Which college can i get admission in b.com(hons.)?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any career opportunity for 12th pass out students in Indian Railways? I passed out 12th with 90% marks
  2. How to take admission in BSc Maths in DU? I have passed 12th class
  3. How may I get direct admission in B.Tech program after passing 12th with 81% marks in CBSE board?
  4. Am i eligible for admission in genetic engineering after scoring 72% marks in 12th?
  5. Can I get admission in government engineering college in Maharashtra? I have passed 12th from Pune Board with 66% marks
  6. How can I get admission in B.Pharma course? I have passed 12th with good marks in PCB
  7. What is the value of MS(IT) from BITS Pilani?
  8. Am I eligible to take admission in good engineering? I have got compartment in English and economics subjects in my 12th and I have passed my 12th with 51% marks
  9. Undergraduate courses for a candidate who has secured less than 50% in 12th Science? -- [New]
  10. How to take admission in BSc in DU after passing 12th class with 76%
  11. What kind of job can I get after completing BCA?
  12. Which percentage is to be written in the AIEEE application form?
  13. Can I get into IAF having secured 2nd Divison in 10+2? When will be the next notification for Flying branch?
  14. Can I get direct admission to B.Tech with 80% marks in 12th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to get admission in any engineering college of Maharashtra? I have passed 12th standard from Maharashtra board with 43.5% marks
  16. Can I get admissioni n BAMS after passing 12th with 73.33% marks
  17. Question papers of BITSAT of last 3 years?
  18. Am i eligible to get admission in Biomedical engineering after passing 12th with 58%?
26th June 2015, 05:47 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in UG course? I have passed 12th with 80% marks

Yes, you are eligible to get the admission in the B.Com having the 80% aggregate. But it is tough to suggest you the colleges as you have not given the detail in which university you want to purse.

So , first complete your question as the eligbility for the different university also some of the colleges conducts the entrance examination for the admission whereas other on the board aggregate. So kindly give the full details along with the category you belong to.

Admission in the Delhi University and Bombay is on the basis of board aggregate where as the BHU, Patna University, Allahabad University conducts the examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?