8th April 2011, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Can I do mass communication course if I am a student Science(Biology)?

I am student of science( biology) can i do the mass communiaction course.

Related Questions:
14th April 2011, 11:16 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do mass communication course if I am a student Science(Biology)?

You are eligible to apply for the course in Mass communication. It is one of the emerging career opportunities among graduates and under graduates. A degree holder can get the opportunity to work with the media, advertizing, journalism as well as in editing. Most of the institutes and universities conduct entrance test for the aspirants. The criteria of the selection process is different from one another, so you need to contact the respective institutes for more details.
16th April 2011, 12:36 AM
babydoll

Default Re: Can I do mass communication course if I am a student Science(Biology)?

Hello,
Mass comm is related to Arts field. As you are belonging to science stream so you can switch to arts stream. So you are eligible for mass comm.
there are many institutions who offers mass comm courses. You can apply for Delhi university for best career as the degree from DU is more valuable than other university.
Good luck!!!
23rd April 2011, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

what r the tests conducted in entrance exam in mass and communication and % of marks required fr it ?
25th March 2012, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

can i do mass communication in mar ivanios after science stream in 12th
28th March 2012, 05:34 PM
wlcimedia

Of course you can do.And WLCI Media Institute is one of the best option for you.WLCI Media Institute offers professional level programs in journalism, radio programming & production, television & video production and advertising & marketing communication.

To know more visit at: http://www.wlcimedia.in
5th August 2012, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

i can aaply for mass comm. as i m in class 12th i can take training in mass comm
14th October 2012, 03:00 PM
shy_lock

does a graduate of any courses can do mass communication such as tvnewscasitng?
23rd March 2014, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

i have scored 73% from science in cbse board can i do mass communication in d.u
7th August 2015, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for MA in mass communications if I am student of BA programme?
13th December 2017, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Can I do mass communication after 12th if I student of science and I am not seventeen years old?
17th October 2020, 05:28 AM
Unregistered

I'm a science student, can I student mass communication with literature in English in national open University in Lokoja Nigeria..
17th November 2020, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Can a science student study mass communication if yes what is the subject combination in jamb
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?