15th September 2015, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility procedure for doing Mass Communication?

I am a student of class 12th who wishes to go for mass communication courses after my schooling is over. But i do not have ample information about how to get into this course. Kindly help out you can even mail me at my account [email protected]. thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission for Ph.D Mass Communication? Minimum eligibility criteria to apply?
  2. Eligibility to get admission, procedure to apply and course duration of Diploma in Mass Communication?
  3. Procedure and eligibility to study Master's in Mass Communication in Delhi University for a candidate who has secured 63% in B.Com?
  4. Eligibility procedure for doing Mass Communication? -- [New]
  5. Is it beneficial to study B.Com with Mass Communication if secured 81% in 12th?
  6. Cutoff for Petroleum Engineering course in top colleges? Which are the top colleges in Pune?
  7. Procedure of admission in Ph.D. under Mass Communication subject?
  8. Eligibility criteria for M.A (Mass Communication) in good colleges and universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is it possible to do course in Mass communication after 12th Commerce?
  10. For doing PG in Mass Communication is it necessary to do BA with Mass Communication?
  11. Procedure and Eligibility criteria to get admission for Post graduation in Mass Communication from Jamaia Millia Islamia college?
  12. Can I prepare for the entrance exam of mass communication if I dont like Mathematics in 11th?
  13. Which St. Xaviers college branches have Mass communication course?
  14. Procedure and entrance exams for Mass Communication course after 12th with Arts stream?
  15. Which colleges under Delhi University offer Mass communication course? Which are the entrance exams for Mass communication course?
  16. Will feb MAT help for the admission of master in mass communication?
  17. Doing mass communication as graduation course will benefit for qualifying IAS exams?
  18. Detailed information, career prospects and fee expense of PG in Mass Communication program for B.M.L.T student?
16th September 2015, 01:57 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility procedure for doing Mass Communication?

First of all just visit the desired college or institute in which you want to take admission. Just take the admission form along the college prospectus by paying appropriate fee.
Fill up the admission form and submit it to the admission cell along with the required documents.
Now the college will inform you about the admission status after the completion of application procedure.

Eligibility :

Candidate must have passed 12th class from any recognised.
Candidate must have secured more than 50% marks in the graduation.
Age of candidate must be above 17 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?