26th February 2013, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Can I do Mass communication and English hons at the same time? I am pursuing 1st year in English Hons

can i do mass communication and english hons at the same time? and can i get admission in 2nd year in a different college . as i am pursuing my 1st year in english hons?

15th June 2013, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do Mass communication and English hons at the same time? I am pursuing 1st year in English Hons

can i get admission in 2nd year in other college, i m doing english honors from jp university. And what r the other courses i can pursue along with english honors. Plz guide for my career opportunities.
26th October 2013, 08:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do Mass communication and English hons at the same time? I am pursuing 1st year in English Hons

I Wanna do mass communication after b.A eng(hons.) is it possible? I am pursuing 1st year in eng(hons.)
27th October 2013, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I Wanna do mass communication after b.A eng(hons.) is it possible? I am pursuing 1st year in eng(hons.)
yesy u can .....See the following info which will help u:
Students preparing/appearing for Entrance Exam of Journalism and Mass communication institutes should read these two useful guide and book:
1. Media Hive's Journalism & Mass Communication Entrance Exam e-Guide (Rs 100; PDF format).

2. "Nuances of Journalistic Writings" By Raza Elahi (hardcopy; discounted price Rs 126; FREE HOME DELIVERY).

Order at [email protected]
See details by visit this link
http://www.mediahive.co.in/buybook.html

both THE GUIDE and the book will help all aspiring media students .
27th October 2013, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
can i get admission in 2nd year in other college, i m doing english honors from jp university. And what r the other courses i can pursue along with english honors. Plz guide for my career opportunities.
Students preparing/appearing for Entrance Exam of Journalism and Mass communication institutes should read these two useful guide and book:
1. Media Hive's Journalism & Mass Communication Entrance Exam e-Guide (Rs 100; PDF format).

2. "Nuances of Journalistic Writings" By Raza Elahi (hardcopy; discounted price Rs 126; FREE HOME DELIVERY).

Order at [email protected]
See details by visit this link
http://www.mediahive.co.in/buybook.html

both THE GUIDE and the book will help all aspiring media students .
1st June 2017, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

Can i do post graduation in BJMC with regular college after doing graduation in BJMC with a correspondence?? Please help me.
I m currently doing english honours with a regular college.
3rd June 2017, 11:27 AM
GopinKumar

Thumbs up Re: Can I do Mass communication and English hons at the same time? I am pursuing 1st year in English Hons

Quote:
Can i do post graduation in BJMC with regular college after doing graduation in BJMC with a correspondence?? Please help me.
I m currently doing english honours with a regular college.
Hi... If you have done your BJMC from a recognized institute, you can definitely go for MA in Journalism and Mass Communication in reputed institutes like IIMC, AJK MCRC JMI, Lovely Professional University, Manipal University etc,. You may can avail scholarships also based on your course in graduation. The workshops and colloquiums makes you to get much exposure in the field and to develop your skills while pursuing your Mass Com course from these institutes.
One thing about your BA English program is that, you cannot pursue two regular courses at a time. so you will have to leave the current course, if you are going for MJMC. Another option is to pursue Masters in Mass Com after completing your BA English course. That will help you more anyhow.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?