4th June 2014, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

How to do English Hons after passing Arts with 55% from West Bengal Board

Hello,my name is komal dubey and I'm a arts student, passed with 55% in 2014 from west bengal board. In English I got 74 out of 100. And I want to do english hons. So can I apply for admission here?

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get Honors college in West Bengal in science subject after passing 12th with PCMB with 56% marks in West Bengal Board?
  2. West Bengal school service commission english hons question papers
  3. List of top Maths Hons colleges in West bengal?
  4. Can I get any degree course after passing 10th from West Bengal Board
  5. Is it possible to do graduation in Assamese in West Bengal?
  6. Government Institutes for bsc physics honours?
  7. Can I be eligible for GUJCET after passing 12th from CBSE board in West Bengal?
  8. Is it possible to do diploma course in civil engineering from any AICTE institute?
  9. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Details of the colleges offering Honors in Psychology?
  11. Previous 5 years question papers of English(hons/PG) for West Bengal School Service Exam
  12. Which are the best BBA colleges in Delhi? How to get admission? Can I apply for IP university BBA program?
  13. When is the B.Ed entrance exam of West Bengal? I have passed B.A in English
  14. Am I eligible for B.Tech Hons in CSE Lovely Professional University after scoring 60% in Maths from West Bengal
  15. Minimum marks and percentage required to get admission in presidency college with BSc in Chemistry(Hons)?
  16. List of Colleges offering MBA in Hotel Management in Kolkata? Required Percentage of marks to join this course?
  17. How may I do MA in Bengali from any university after completing BA in Bengali honors from Burdwan university?
  18. Which college is it possible to get for BA English(Hons) after 12th Arts? What is the procedure of admission?
29th April 2016, 07:11 PM
sah.alok932

Default Re: How to do English Hons after passing Arts with 55% from West Bengal Board

You can apply for English Honours in West Bengal with 55% marks in Intermediate and 74% marks in English.
The educational qualification required to apply for Englih hons is
Passed Intermediate with English as first or second language in Intermediate.
To say about admission it depends on counselling the best will get the deserving seat but as per your staticts are concerned they are not bad its pretty god,you can except a seat in West Bengal

In west Bengal Graduation level of study is mainly maintained by Calcutta University(mostly) they decide all about admission norms so its the Calcutta University and not West Bengal Board in English hons,you just need to apply for English hons in various colleges under Calcutta University and hope for best,but yor are perfectly eligible for applying in West Bengal
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?