8th April 2012, 01:10 PM
Giri.priyanka

How to do B.A Hons in Journalism and mass communication? I am in class 12th

Hi i am in class 12 i want to do BA hons in journalism and mass communication can you suggest some colleges offering mentioned course. Can i join FTII after this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for CBSE scholarship while pursuing B.A(Hons) mass communication and Journalism after scoring 81.2% in 12th class CBSE board?
  2. Can I study M.E or MBA after completion of UG course?
  3. What courses can be done after passing compartment?
  4. Colleges in Pune for 1 year B.Ed course?
  5. Admission for M.Tech after passing GATE with 70%? Names of the government colleges in Pune and Mumbai?
  6. List of the colleges offering B.A Hons in Journalism and mass communication? Can I join FTII after this course?
  7. Which are the various institutes in Mass Communication, Media and Journalism in Punjab?
  8. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus? -- [New]
  9. Cutoff of BDS colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai? List of medical government colleges and government aided colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai?
  10. Good mba colleges for SC candidate with CET score of 77 in Maharashtra?
  11. What is the syllabus for B.A Hons in Journalism and Mass communication entrance exam
  12. How to become a Journalist after completing B.A degree?
  13. Which college should I prefer to have a career as Journalist?
  14. How to do master in journalism and mass communication?
  15. How to become a journalist after doing 1st year of BMM?
  16. Fee Structure for MBBS in various colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to go for mass communication and journalism? I am a student of B.Com 1st year
  18. How to do Journalism, Mass Communication or Architecture after completing 12th?
12th July 2012, 09:53 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do B.A Hons in Journalism and mass communication? I am in class 12th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giri.priyanka View Post
Hi i am in class 12 i want to do BA hons in journalism and mass communication can you suggest some colleges offering mentioned course. Can i join FTII after this course?

There are various Institutes offering Under Graduate Degree course in Journalism and Mass Communication. Candidate who have passed the +2 level of Examination from a recognized Board are eligible to pursue the program. The required percentage of marks varies from Institute to Institute. The duration of the program is three years. Admission to these programs are based on Written Test and Personal Interview

Following are the list of some of the well known Institutes offering courses in Journalism and Mass Communication:

Amity School Of Communication
School of Broadcasting and Communication
Jagran Institute of Management and Mass Communication
Lovely Professional University
St. Pauls Institute of Communication Education

For detail information refer to the official website of the Institute of concern.

Most of the programs offered by the Film and Television Institute of India [FTII] are Post Graduate Diploma and Certificate course and candidate with a Bachelors Degree in any discipline are eligible to pursue the program beside appearing for an Entrance Test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?