4th October 2013, 11:54 PM
joshna halder

What to do after completing 12th?

hie, my name is joshna. I am in 12th arts, and i am confused what to do after completing my 12th. could u plz help me out.

5th October 2013, 10:07 AM
ramajb

Default Re: What to do after completing 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshna halder View Post
hie, my name is joshna. I am in 12th arts, and i am confused what to do after completing my 12th. could u plz help me out.
Dear student,There are various career options for you after completing your 10+2 with Arts streams. Some of the courses that you can pursue are-

• Bachelor of Arts (B.A)• Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)• English Hons• Political Science Hons• History Hons• Economics Hons• Animation & Multimedia• Journalism & Mass Communication• Fashion Designing• Interior Designing• Textile Designing• Integrated Law• Hotel Management

You can select any course according to your interest and aptitude. You can also compare career as per your preferences by using our Compare Career Tool.
5th October 2013, 01:04 PM
M Karthika

you can do diploma in any branches of engineering like mechanical,electrical,computerscience,electronics, civil if you are interested in that field or you can do BBM if you are interested in going to accounting or company jobs or you can do BA in journalism or any subjects in arts and then if you want to work in companies you can do MSW or MHRD if you want to become HR in companies or MBA if you want to become a manager. "All The Best".
5th October 2013, 04:39 PM
appearbusiness

hiiii joshna,there are multiple career related courses.you can select according to your interest.like B.A, BCA, BBA, BE etc.you can choose any one of them.if you like technical line then select BCA and BE.and if you are interested in business choose BBA. all it depends on your choice and interest.

Best Application Development
Mobile App Analytics
Mobile Shopping App
27th October 2013, 09:09 PM
shayasmk

There are multiple branches of study

1) B.A in any languages
2) B.A. in history, economics, gology e.t.c.
3) B.A. in any art form related study
4) BBA
5) HOTEL MANAGEMENT
6) FASHION TECHNOLOGY
7) LAW

e.t.c.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?