18th August 2013, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Can I do master of science in Oncology?

hellow i want to know that cam i do master of science in oncology ..... in abroad

10th April 2023, 04:09 PM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

Default Re: Can I do master of science in Oncology?

To do masters in oncology abroad you will have to fulfill the following criteria
Candidates must have a valid bachelors degree with at least 50%
Candidates must have completed their internship program
Candidates must have a good IELTS score and the band requirement will be different for various university
You must also have a university acceptance letter and must also have findings enough to support you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
What are the other PG students Civil Engineers can take instead of Master's in Engineering and MBA to be a lecturer? Can I take master's in renewable energy, Master's in Environmental Science? 5 10th January 2023 11:40 AM
Do I have to appear for any exam to do further studies in BAMS in abroad? List of the best universities abroad in Ayurveda Field? Which are the courses related to my field and procedure to apply? 8 5th October 2017 10:55 AM
Scope of doing master of social work in India and Abroad? Which are the top universities offering this course in India and Abroad? Any aided programs available? Any separate government body? 12 21st July 2017 04:14 PM
Universities offering Master of Science in Marine Geology in India and Abroad? 3 31st March 2015 06:57 PM