17th January 2011, 05:33 AM
jpaulo

Are there any summer courses on Oncology(or research) programs of 1 week to 1 month duration in Europe?

Hello I am Medical Oncology Intern and I was searching for summer courses on Oncology (or research programs - oncology field) for 1week to 1 month, in Europe. Does anyone knows any? Thank You.

27th April 2011, 01:42 PM
akankshi bafana

Smile Re: Are there any summer courses on Oncology(or research) programs of 1 week to 1 month duration in Europe?

13 - 22 July 2011 Oncology in Vienna

Organized by WHO Collaborating Centre for Cancer Education www.whoccce.org

Objective and description

The aims are to help students to become familiar with cancer care in general health practice, to diminish fear for patients with a malignant disease, and to learn more about cancer-related problems in other countries. A variety of interactive teaching techniques for knowledge, skills and attitude will be used.

Topics

The basic principles of cancer treatment, the most frequent site specific tumours in different parts of the world, communication with cancer patients, cancer pain management, terminal cancer care and euthanasia. Participants are requested to present a poster on one of these topics (WHO-CCCE award for best presentation).

Information

Period 13 – 22 July, 2011
Location Medical University Vienna
More information will appear at

http://www.meduniwien.ac.at/vsso/
Course language English
Deadline for application April 1st, 2011

13 - 22 July 2011 Oncology in Vienna

Organized by WHO Collaborating Centre for Cancer Education www.whoccce.org

Objective and description

The aims are to help students to become familiar with cancer care in general health practice, to diminish fear for patients with a malignant disease, and to learn more about cancer-related problems in other countries. A variety of interactive teaching techniques for knowledge, skills and attitude will be used.

Topics

The basic principles of cancer treatment, the most frequent site specific tumours in different parts of the world, communication with cancer patients, cancer pain management, terminal cancer care and euthanasia. Participants are requested to present a poster on one of these topics (WHO-CCCE award for best presentation).

Information

Period 13 – 22 July, 2011
Location Medical University Vienna
More information will appear at

http://www.meduniwien.ac.at/vsso/
Course language English
Deadline for application April 1st, 2011
27th January 2012, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Are there any summer courses on Oncology(or research) programs of 1 week to 1 month duration in Europe?

I have done M.Pharm Pharmacology. I would like to do research on cancer. Please tell me various options to enter into research career in top cancer research institutes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?