24th June 2013, 09:01 PM
shindesayali

Can I do masters after completing BCAF by 79% from mumbai university

I hv completed my bcaf by 79% from mumbai university in which all field can i do master and which college should i try and do we hv master in accounting and finance in mumbai university and evn cn i do it in correspondence plz do reply me son

Related Questions:
  1. How to do M.Com before going for MBA? I have completed BCAF from Mumbai University
  2. Is there any masters or PG course after completion of doing T.Y BCAF?
  3. Masters (IT) in UK after lower second class in B.Sc IT? -- [New]
  4. Am I eligible for P.hD in Gandhian philosophy? I've done masters in management from Mumbai university
  5. List of the universities in Germany in structural civil engineering in Ph.D?
  6. How to do masters in interior designing after completing B.Tech in Civil Engineering
  7. Which colleges will provide Masters in advertisement and what are its future aspects? I am doing TYBMM from Mumbai University
  8. Can I get admission in LLB after completing B.com with 37% marks and passing MSW with 56% from Mumbai University?
  9. How to pursue Masters after completing bachelors in Physiotherapy? What is the age limit to pursue masters program?
  10. Which are the best colleges in Mumbai to do masters from Singapore? I am doing BSc in Microbiology
  11. Am i eligible for joining M.C.A course in Mumbai University after completing BCA through distance course?
  12. What should I do to become an Astronaut after passing B.Tech IT from Mumbai University? Is there any masters program that connects IT and Astronomy?
  13. Can I take admission for bachelor of physiotherapy or masters of physiotherapy by distance education or regular batch in Mumbai
  14. Which is better for me to join between MCA and Job in Wipro after completing BCA?
  15. Which are the top universities for Masters in Biotechnology after completing B.Tech? Requirements for the admission in that university?
  16. How to study MBA in marketing in Mumbai after completing B.Com Mumbai University with 62%
  17. How to do graduation in mathematics from Mumbai or Kolhapur University after completing SYBSc in Mathematics from Mumbai University
  18. Should I go for a Job or Masters after completing B.tech? -- [Most Discussed]

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?