16th February 2014, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Masters (IT) in UK after lower second class in B.Sc IT?

I have scored aggregate 55% in BSc.IT(Mumbai University), i'm planning to do Masters in UK but in some university web sites I read that they need atleast 60%.

Is it possible for me to get admission in any UK university for Masters? If you know any universities then please name them.

25th May 2014, 12:51 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Masters (IT) in UK after lower second class in B.Sc IT?

As you have mentioned that you have secured 55 % in your B.Sc IT and you are planning to do masters in UK but in some university websites it is written that you need atleast 60% to get admission so you are tensed a lot as it is all about your career. Now I am going to clear all your tension by suggesting you a process by which you can get admission in a University of UK and to study B.Sc.

So you want to go for M.Sc. at UK now you have got 55% in your B.Sc and almost all college’s minimum requirement is 60% so what you need to do is you need to prepare hard for the M.Sc. entrance exam which will be conducted soon after the B.Sc results so prepare well means try to complete your Entrance Exam text books atleast three to four times.

Then during exam appear all the answers which you know and don’t appear the one which you don’t know as there used to be negative markings when you give wrong answers. Then wait for your Ranking. When the ranking will be out see for your rank, if your rank will be in top 200 then you can apply for the University at UK as you have asked to mention the University’s name so there is a University named Europe Science University they can accept your admission at 55% if your entrance exam ranking will be in the top 200.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?