10th August 2011, 11:35 PM
devanshi doshi

Which are the top universities for Masters in Biotechnology after completing B.Tech? Requirements for the admission in that university?

I wnt to know the top most university for masters in biotechnology after completing my B.Tech.
I even want to know the basic requirement to get admission in that university.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure of taking admission Masters in Biotechnology in USA?
  2. Universities offering Ph.D in Biotechnology?
  3. Can do Masters in CS subject after completing B.Tech in electrical engineering? List of top 10 universities in the world?
  4. Which are the best universities for doing Masters in Electronics And Communication Engineering in Germany?
  5. List of universities offering M.S. in Telecommunication & Networking in USA? Requirements for admission?
  6. Masters in Biotechnology from USA after B.Sc (Biotechnology) from India? Any necessary exams for admission?
  7. How can get admission in top universities for M.Tech Automotive Engineering? GATE coaching in Hyderabad? Percentage needed to get admission in top universities?
  8. List of top 10 universities for doing masters? Can I get in those institutes with a good GRE or TOEFL score? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can i do MD in Neurology or Oncology after completing B.Tech in biotechnology? What are the requirements?
  10. How to get admission in top universities of India or abroad for doing masters program?
  11. How may I join MS in top universities in US? I've completed my B.Tech from PTU in Computer Science
  12. How to apply in universities to do masters in computers after completing B.Tech with 76%
  13. Is there any scholarship programme available for masters course in UK for Indian Students? What is the criteria and eligibility for getting the scholarship? Universities in UK offering masters in Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
  14. Am I eligible for admission in German Universities for Masters? -- [New]
  15. List of universities in Germany offering MS in automobile fields? What are the requirements I need to fulfill?
  16. What should I do afer my B.Sc (CBZ) to continue studying in abroad?
  17. What are the qualification requirements for M.Tech. Biotechnology?
  18. List of top 20 USA universities for doing masters in US?
16th October 2011, 12:34 AM
gaurav2talk
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which are the top universities for Masters in Biotechnology after completing B.Tech? Requirements for the admission in that university?

some top universities for Maters in Biotechnology:

Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi

Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi

M.S University of Baroda, Baroda

Birsa Agriculture University, Ranchi

Calicut University, Kerala

Central University, Hyderabad

Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyala, Indore
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?