10th August 2011, 08:36 PM
mhatreanil

Can I get admission in LLB after completing B.com with 37% marks and passing MSW with 56% from Mumbai University?

Myself physically challenged person and I was completed B.Com with 37% marks and passed M.S.W.& (Masters of Social Works) with 56% from mumbai University. I want an admission for L.L.B. can i get the admission?

Related Questions:
  1. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MSW as a girl? List of institutions in Mumbai and their admission date for the same course?
  2. Can I apply for MMS programme in Mumbai University if securing 50% in B.A.LLB?
  3. Is it a good choice for me to opt for MSW after completion of B.Com course?
  4. Eligibility for LLB after M.Com? Colleges in Mumbai providing admission?
  5. How to do LLB correspondence course from Mumbai after completing graduation in B.Com from SNDT University
  6. Am I eligible for 3 years LLB having low marks in B.Com and M.Com?
  7. How to complete TYB.Com after completing FYB.Com and SYB.Com from Mumbai University
  8. List of colleges and entrance exams for 5 year LLB course for final year B.Com. students
  9. Admission in LLB course in Mumbai University after scoring 57% in B.Com? Where will I get admission in Mumbai?
  10. How to do LLB from Mumbai University after completing B.Com from UP?
  11. Is it possible to study LLB and B.Com degree simultaniously?
  12. How much is the fees of MSW? Future after completing MSW? Process of admission?
  13. Eligibility criteria for LLB in Mumbai University or any other law college in Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to take admission in LLB after passing B.Com from Delhi University with 38% marks?
  15. What is the procedure to do MSW after completing B.Com graduation
  16. How to get admission for LLB law in Mumbai University? I have passed TYB.Com in October
  17. How to do LLB from Mumbai University after completing FY, SY and TYBA
  18. Admission in LLB course under CU is possible with 47% marks in graduation? Criteria required to fulfill for admission? -- [New]
11th December 2011, 06:43 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in LLB after completing B.com with 37% marks and passing MSW with 56% from Mumbai University?

Hello Friend,
As a physically handicapped person you get a relaxation of 5 years in maximum age limit and 5 % in aggregate . There are several institution providing the course of LLB. With your qualification you will be allowed to sit for the entrance test for the course of LLB.

Regards
4th January 2012, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in LLB after completing B.com with 37% marks and passing MSW with 56% from Mumbai University?

Can I get admission in LLB after completing B.com with 46% marks
26th May 2012, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

am i eligible for L.L.B 3 years. Course. In punjab pakistan. completing B.A.with 39.3%
29th July 2013, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission in LLB after competing B.com with 38% in DU.
5th July 2017, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

My Name is Vishnu N patel From Mehsana Gujarat. My Age is 39 years. I have passed B.com in 1999 with 443.11%
In June 2017 i have passed MSW master of social welfare From Ganpat University with 6.83 means 63% . I want to do LLB in Mehsana law college .Can Get Admission in first year LLB? My category is OPEN GENERAL. Please reply My whats app number is 9429061714
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?