11th January 2019, 11:50 AM
Gokulbalagopal

Can I do Masters in Psychology after completion of graduation 2 years ago?

I finished my B.Sc Physics degree two years ago. Now, can I do Masters program in Psychology? Will there be any entrance exam for this? If yes, then kindly provide details of that entrance exam.

23rd January 2019, 10:04 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Masters in Psychology after completion of graduation 2 years ago?

You are eligible to pursue master in Psychology. Candidates passed bachelor degree from a recognised university are eligible to get admission in M.A in Psychology.

The admission procedure varies with institutes and colleges. So, visit the official website for the detail information.

There is no bar on gap year to get admission in M.A course.
25th January 2019, 12:23 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Masters in Psychology after completion of graduation 2 years ago?

Yes, you can apply for the admission or appear in the examination for admission in Master in Psychology course.

It is two year course. The common eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

So, you can apply for the admission in the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?