22nd September 2015, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do masters in Psychology after completion of graduation in mass communication?

I have done graduation in mass communication and now i want to masters in psychology is dat possible and if not what should i do now? Please help me. Looking forward to get the answer soon on this as I am not sure what should be followed.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any Psychology course to take up after completion of graduation course?
  2. Cutoff for Petroleum Engineering course in top colleges? Which are the top colleges in Pune?
  3. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  4. What should I do to enter into Teaching field having done Graduation in Mass Communication?
  5. Can I do masters in psychology after completion of graduation in English honors?
  6. Is it possible for me to do masters in fashion designing after completion of B.A Journalism and Mass communication?
  7. Doing mass communication as graduation course will benefit for qualifying IAS exams?
  8. Can I get admission to study B.Ed in Mass Communication if completed PG in Photography and in Creative Digital Media?
  9. Is it mandatory to study Psychology in Graduation for masters in Psychology after B.Sc with Biotechnology, Zoology and Chemistry?
  10. What are the various career options I can opt for after doing masters in psychology?
  11. Preparation for mass communication entrance exams? books? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Will feb MAT help for the admission of master in mass communication?
  13. Eligibility for masters in mass communication after B.Tech?
  14. How can I get admission to study Mass Communication in Graduation if secured 81% in 12th?
  15. Am I eligible to give entrance exam of BHU for masters in mass communication if I am doing graduation from Sridhar University?
  16. Can I pursue mass communication for graduation after completion of 12th with PCB stream?
  17. Requirements to pursue Masters course in Mass Communications and Journalism being a candidate of pursuing Bachelors course in Mass Communication and Journalism?
  18. Which is the best institute for graduation in mass communication in India?
25th September 2015, 12:09 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do masters in Psychology after completion of graduation in mass communication?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done graduation in mass communication and now i want to masters in psychology is dat possible and if not what should i do now? Please help me. Looking forward to get the answer soon on this as I am not sure what should be followed.
No, it is not possible to do masters degree in Psychology after completion of graduation in mass communication.

Eligibility criteria for Masters in Psychologye:-

1)Those candidates who have completed graduation in Psychology from a recognized university with above 50% marks are eligible for masters in Psychology course.

2)Your age should be above 18 years.
25th September 2015, 01:23 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do masters in Psychology after completion of graduation in mass communication?

I am extremely sorry to state that it is not possible to pursue Master degree course in Psychology after completion of graduation in Mass Communication. This is because the basic eligibility of post graduation in Psychology is - you need to be graduate in Psychology or related fields. Since Mass Communication and Psychology are completely different fields so you are not eligible. However, if you are desperate to get into Psychology field, you can start off by pursuing graduation degree course in this field which can be either full time or correspondence. Otherwise you can go for professional short term courses in this field. The last option for you is to go for jobs based on Mass Communication qualification or pursue higher studies in field of mass communication.
8th October 2017, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

I have Done BS Hons In Psychology. I want to Do Master/MS/M.phil in mass.comunication. Is that possible?
answer me ASAP Please
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?