1st June 2015, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

Can I do masters in psychology after completion of graduation in English honors?

Can I do masters in psychology after completing my graduation in english hons?.If yes..kindly give information about the college that provide it in Delhi.? How much would be the fees for the same? What would be the procedure and steps which I need to follow for the same?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do Psychology or Archaeology after completion of English Honors?
  2. Is it mandatory to study Psychology in Graduation for masters in Psychology after B.Sc with Biotechnology, Zoology and Chemistry?
  3. What are the various career options I can opt for after doing masters in psychology?
  4. Is it possible to do BSc Honors in Psychology or B.A honors in Psychology
  5. Am I eligible to apply for English Honors Graduation after completion of Higher secondary?
  6. Which are the best colleges for masters in Psychology Honors in HP or in Shimla? What is the cutoff?
  7. What should I do further in PG after scoring 44% in graduation in English Honors?
  8. How to do M.A. in psychology after graduation in B.B.A.?
  9. How to become a psychologist? what are the degrees to be completed? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is it possible to become a lecturer in psychology field after completion of MSc?
  11. Can I do PG in Psychology after completing graduation in English?
  12. What is the scope of masters in psychology? What are the job opportunities?
  13. Is there any Psychology course to take up after completion of graduation course?
  14. What are the opportunities available after completion of BA Geography honors?
  15. Can I hold a masters degree in commerce and English simultaneously after completion of my B.Com? Will I be eligible for NET exam then?
  16. Is it mandatory to do graduation in Psychology to do masters in Psychology? Does JNU offers the same?
  17. Can I do Psychology course for post graduation after completion of B.Sc Graduation?
  18. Would it be a good decision to switch to Educational Psychology after Masters in Clinical Psychology? Are there any Clinical Psychology guides in Pune, India?
4th June 2015, 11:12 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do masters in psychology after completion of graduation in English honors?

Masters of arts in psychology is a post graduate course is a scientific study of mental functions and behavior.

The minimum eligibility criteria is that the candidate must hold a graduation degree in any stream. However, some of the well reputed institutes ask for psychology as one of the subject studies in graduation.

Some universities take the direct admission on basis of graduation marks and some have their own entrance examination for getting an admission.

Some of the colleges offering this course are :

1. Dr. B.R. Ambedkar university
http://www.aud.ac.in/

2. Delhi degree college
http://www.delhidegree.com/

3. Indraprastha college for women
http://ipcollege.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?