2nd September 2011, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Can I do MBA after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

Can I do MBA after diploma in mechanical engineering from manipal university or any other university .Please suggest some university.

2nd September 2011, 02:22 PM
viru1

Default Re: Can I do MBA after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

yes You can do MBA afer your (MECH) and get success in sales,marketing,maketting field
2nd September 2011, 05:59 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

For doing a MBA course you need to have completed graduation. A diploma course cannot be considered equivalent to graduation. It will be considered equivalent only to the 12th exam. So you are not eligible for MBA. If you have pursued the diploma from a recognised institute you are eligible to apply for the graduation course. If you plan to join the B.Tech course then you apply for the lateral entry scheme.
27th September 2011, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

After Completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering can we Join B.Com???
30th January 2012, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

can we do MBA in opretion after diploma in mechanical 6 Years work EXP.
15th February 2012, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

Can i do mba after diploma in mechanical engg.3yr without experience in ap
22nd February 2012, 03:01 AM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I do MBA after diploma in mechanical engineering from manipal university or any other university .Please suggest some university.
HI!
I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for M.B.A course after passing the diploma course..

If you want to do M.B.A then you have to pass graduation with minimum 50% marks ..

After graduation you have to qualify the entrance exam like:-
> C.A.T
> M.A.T
> X.A.T
> G.M.AT
etc

GOOD LUCK!
23rd February 2012, 07:37 PM
chandler8161

Hi dude,

No dude Your not eligible to do MBA because as you have done Diploma which is not a graduation course.

To apply for MBA you need to be a Graduate.

So already you have done diploma so now join in to Engineering by applying for LEET exam.

LEET stands for LATERAL ENTRY ENGINEERING TEST.

LEET exam is for the diploma students who want to join in engineering !

If you get qualified in the LEET exam you will directly get admission to second year of engineering !

But to appear for LEET exam you need to have completed your diploma from a recognised University.

You need to have 60% in Diploma.

Your age should be Between 19-28 years.

After completing your Engineering you will be a graduate and then you can apply for MBA .

ALL THE BEST !!!
27th February 2012, 03:38 PM
chandler8161

Ya, sure you can do MBA by correspondance or Executive MBA these both are beneficial for you and yes important is your graduation degree with 50%. for Executive MBA you should have 2 to 3 yrs of work exprience.This can be done at any age.
you can get information from http://www.graduatetojob.com
27th February 2012, 04:55 PM
simmi9044

as you mention
you are a diploma
holder you are not
eligible for masters.
as per the gov.
noms so be care full if some one give
you the miss
guidance. for rules
you can cheq in
gov uni side ....
27th February 2012, 07:55 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
HI!
I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for M.B.A course after passing the Diploma course..

If you want to apply for M.B.A then you have to pass graduation with minimum 50% marks..
For ST/SC candidate minimum 45% marks is require..

After that you have to qualify the entrance exam like:-
> CA.T
> M.A.T
> G.M.A.T
> X.A.T
etc

GOOD LUCK!
27th February 2012, 08:15 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Can I do MBA after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

Hi

MBA is the Master's in Business Administration course which has become almost next to compulsory for every graduate if he/she aspires to earn good money.

Now there are certain basic Eligibility conditions to take up the MBA course. They are :

1. You should be a minimum graduate in any stream from any recognized university or college in India or abroad.

2. There are no age or attempt limits for this course. So anybody can do it any time they wish.

3. Its a management based course, so persons with Good communication skills would be flourishing more...

So now coming to your query, Diploma is a graduation course. There are post graduate diploma's as well.

So according to me, you are eligible for the MBA COURSE once you have successfully done your Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
If by chance your Diploma degree is not recognized, or you are to need a higher graduation degree, then you have to take up Engineering Lateral Entry to get a proper graduation degree and after that you can do MBA Regular.

You have to apply to the top MBA Entrance exams like CAT, XAT, MAT, GMAT, GRE, SNAP, etc..

IIM's are the top MBA colleges in our country. Manipal and Anna University are some of the best Privates from where you can also take up Distance MBA course.

Hope this helps

All the best.

Regards
#RJ#
27th February 2012, 08:33 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

You are Diploma Holder...yes u can do mba....yes....
ASK YOURE CAREER ADVISOR....If by a chance u will get the ans, plz contact me...WHAT FOR U WAITING.
RUSH....yes you did well
please participate mba entrance...no...no...you requires a becholr degree of any field for mba
you can...yeah...Please give full details,which diploma and educational qualification...
DOING MBA & JOB WILL BE WELL & GOOD
27th February 2012, 08:43 PM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai,
MBA ( Master of Business Administration),
MBA can be done only after 12+3 or 12+4.Graduate degree is must.
I'm sorry to say this you are not eligible for MBA, the minimum qualification for the MBA is graduation with the 50% marks.
So first you need to complete your graduation.
All the best
27th February 2012, 08:45 PM
arpitachouksey

He,sorry but you can't do that.For P.HD ,graduation is compulsory for that.So please complete it first with 60% than do that .Best of Luck
27th February 2012, 08:49 PM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai, MBA( MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION), MBA can be done only after 12+3 or 12+4.Graduate degree is must.
I'm sorry to say that you are not eligible for the MBA, because the minimum qualification for the MBA is graduation with 50% marks.
So you need to complete your graduation.
All the best.
27th February 2012, 09:27 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear.........
The eligibility criteria for doing MBA is...
*The candidates should be a graduate from any discipline , from a recognize university.
*There is no age limit required for this.
I am providing you a carrier chart from where you can get details information for your future......

Good luck.........
17th June 2013, 11:15 AM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
With Diploma Qualification your not applicable for MBA Course . Graduation is Minimum Academic which is require to apply for MBA Course .. In order to apply for MBA Course then you need to Complete Bachelor degree course then Only your eligible for MBA Course ..

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration and It's Master degree course . The duration of the course is for two years and the course is divided into four semester ..

Qualification Required for MBA course :-

Educational Qualification :- You should qualified in Bachelor degree in any discipline like Commerce / Science / Arts from recognized university.

Minimum Percentage of marks :- You should score minimum 60% percentage of marks in bachelor degree , If you score more then 60% percentage of marks then first preference is given to you at the time of admission .

Age Limit :- There is no age limit for MBA course , Any age candidate may eligible to apply for MBA course .

Entrance Examination :- To get admission for MBA course you have to qualified in Entrance Examination like, MAT / CAT / XAT with good percentage of marks .

If your satisfy this qualification then definitely you may get admission for MBA course in reputed colleges ,

Suggestion ~~

If you're aspiring to apply for MBA Course then, I suggest you to Complete Bachelor degree course . After Successful Completion of Bachelor degree course you're definitely eligible for MBA Course .

Best MBA Colleges in India :-

-Institute of Rural Management Anand
-T.A. Pai Management Institute
-Indus Business Academy
-Faculty of Management Studies
-Indian Institute of Foreign Trad
-S.P. Jain Institute of Management and Research
-Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies
-Mudra Institute of Communication
24th July 2020, 04:57 PM
sirtbhopal

Sorry to say that you are not eligible for Masters of Business Administration (MBA) course after passing the Diploma course.

If you want to apply for MBA then you have to pass graduation in any stream with minimum 50%-55% marks.

For ST/SC candidate minimum 45% marks is require.

After that you have to qualify the entrance exam like:-

• CAT
• MAT
• XAT
• SNAP
• NMAT
• CMAT etc.

So first you need to complete your graduation.

All the Best!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?