8th December 2012, 03:44 PM
madhu karloopia

How should I join ICWAI? I am a MBA HR student and want to join ICWAI

I am a MBA HR student want to join ICWAI .if I am eligible the which course can I join & hoe? If no what else could I do to get better career option.

19th November 2013, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I join ICWAI? I am a MBA HR student and want to join ICWAI

I have completed my MBA in 2003 I got admitted in ICWAI in 1991 but not completed, Now I want to pursue ICWAI, what is the proceedure, please explain
6th December 2017, 07:11 AM
nishanth60

Default Re: How should I join ICWAI? I am a MBA HR student and want to join ICWAI

# ICWAI stands for Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India which offers ICWA(CMA) course.

#CMA stands for Cost Management Accounting.And there are 3 stages in CMA.
->CMA Foundation
->CMA executive or Intermediate
->CMA professional or Final.

#To join in foundation course,the minimum educational qualification required is 12 th standard pass or diploma in commerce from recognised institution.

#And for INTERMEDIATE or CMA Executive course,bachelor degree or the candidates who completed CMA Foundation can join.

#And the duration of CMA Foundation is 8 months, CMA Intermediate is 10 months and CMA Final is 18 months.

#And the entrance examination is conducted two times every year in JUNE and DECEMBER.

#For further details please visit www.icwai.org
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?