1st June 2012, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

Which is a better option between MBA Finance and MBA HR?

hello,iam suman bhatt, I want to know which option is better mba in finance or mba in Hr along with icwai... or shall I focus first in icwai only .... please reply me at

[email protected]

thanks..

1st August 2012, 07:48 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which is a better option between MBA Finance and MBA HR?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello,iam suman bhatt, I want to know which option is better mba in finance or mba in Hr along with icwai... or shall I focus first in icwai only .... please reply me at

[email protected]

thanks..
MBA in Finance and HR are both completely different studies. Finance particular deals in the financial aspects of the company. A MBA professional in Finance will get jobs in the financial department- insurance, loan, investment, wealth management department. Whereas in HR (Human Resources) it deals in the man management of the employees. You need to handle the compensation, attendance, recruitment, policies and other aspects related to an employee.
ICWAI is the name of a website of 'The Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICAI).
Again it is related to accountancy which is completely a different subject than MBA.
What you would like to do! You are the best person to judge. But, whatever you choose, choose it according to your interest and future plans keeping in mind.
5th August 2012, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

i am confused tat wat i can take whether mba hr or mba finance
18th August 2012, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

which is a better option between MBA (finance & hr) and MBA (finance & marketing)?
please reply asap.
9th October 2012, 09:01 AM
Unregistered

please tell me why finance is a better option in mba
28th October 2012, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

I think HR is a good option....
5th February 2013, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

which is better option in proficional course in mba or ca
12th April 2013, 08:14 AM
Unregistered

hi i am sharon i don"t know which is the better in mba hr or finance pls replay me at

[email protected]

thank u
26th May 2013, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

hello, I am rani and I am very most confused....what should I do..? M.B.A OR C.A....plz..any one help me...plz
Thanks
27th May 2013, 02:52 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Yes. First your complete focus on ICWAI. Put all your efforts towards successful completion of this course.

And then have a thought of finishing MBA course.

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration. This is a 2 year Management related course being offered by many of the colleges all over India.

In order to get admission for this course, you have to crack any of the following Entrance Exams,
CAT
MAT
GMAT
XAT etc.

Both the streams in MBA like
MBA Finance
MBA HR are having good career prospects.

As you are doing ICWAI course, completion of MBA Finance is not a big issue for you.

Because many of the subjects that you are going to come across in MBA Finance will already be done by you in your ICWAI course.

You did not mention the purpose for which you want to join MBA course.

If you are joining MBA just for the sake of additional qualification, then prefer to join MBA in Finance.

If you want to gain some knowledge regarding various HR functions like
Training
Recruitment
Performance Appraisal etc.

then opt for MBA course in HR stream.

Wish you all the best.
8th June 2013, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

Hello Sir i am bba complete .batter for jobs opertunites mba in hr or finance so please quick repply sir
5th May 2014, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my engg in mechanical Nd now I wanna go for mba .. so please suggest me the better option hr or finance... or should I go for both..?
11th May 2014, 12:39 AM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

As you are pursuing ICWAI, my suggestion would be to opt for MBA in Finance only.

The reason why I am suggesting like this is, already you are having enough subject knowledge in the field of Finance through your ICWAI course and MBA Finance will give an additional knowledge for that.

So, you can get top job opportunities in Finance Department of many of the companies due to this.

In contrast to this, if you are having interest to join MBA in HR, you can opt for the same.

If you are really want to have HR job opportunity, opt for MBA in HR stream. Otherwise don't go for it.

Either MBA Finance or HR, if you want to join,

You have to get through Entrance Exam,

Popular Entrance Exams to join this course are
CAT
MAT
GMAT

You should be having 50% of marks in your Graduation to be eligible to join MBA course.

Better to get admission in B-Schools and IIMs which are the top institutions offering this course.

Gain good subject knowledge and communication skills during your MBA course which will be important not only for your professional life but also for your personal life.

Wish you all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?