12th May 2012, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Should I pursue both ICWAI and MBA simultaneously?

Sir, I am preparing for ICWAI, and have got opportunity for admission in MBA. Would you please suggest me whether I should pursue both ICWAI and MBA simultaneously or opt only one out of the two courses mentioned above. Sir, please advise me from the angle of employablity. With regards,

12th July 2012, 02:04 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I pursue both ICWAI and MBA simultaneously?

According to the employbility point of view, I will suggest you to perform only one course at a time as only one degree is valid in a particular year & the other remains only a hidden treasure for you.And if you will try to show the same to any employer then both of your degrees will be discarded on the basis of forgery ground & you will remain unemployed forever.So better to taste only that food which is easily digestable to you.

Another point of view is the percentage of marks criteria.If you are going to get the two degrees at a particular time then your percentage will be suffer & due to which you are lacking in the selection criteria from the good Companies.

So better to gain the same in which your interest lies & scored as well as you can.
25th August 2012, 07:41 PM
nlegend
Member+

Default Re: Should I pursue both ICWAI and MBA simultaneously?

Hello friend
Yes you can study both of them simultaneously,

Foundation Course:

Eligibility for Admission:

a) 17 years of age; and
(b) Passed Senior Secondary Examination under 10+2 scheme of a recognized Board

Incumbents waiting for the result can apply for provisional admission

Fees
Cost of Prospectus - Rs. 200/-

Documents to be enclosed with application form:

1. Bank Draft ( as mentioned above)

2. Attested Copy of Matriculation Certificate

3. Attested copy of 10+2 Certificate or Marks Statement

4. Three photographs attested and pasted on the form

(Attestation should be by any member of ICWAI /ICAI/ /ICSI/Parliament/Stage Legislative Assembly or a Gazetted Officer or a Principal of a college

When to Apply:

Exams are held two times in a year i.e. on 11th to 18th June and on 10th to 17th December.
For June Term Examination apply before 05th December of previous year and for December Term Examination apply before 05th June

For more details visit www.icwai.org

Best of luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?