30th November 2011, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Which are the top colleges of MBA in Tamilnadu? Colleges which approve MAT scores? I am pursuing B.E ECE

sir/madam
i am pursuing BE(ECE) final year (ie) i will finish my course by april '12.. am going to write MAT December '11.. i live in chennai.. i need the top colleges to do MBA in Tamil Nadu... colleges under MAT score....

thank you
sarah

Related Questions:
  1. MAT 2010 feb & may scores will be considered for 2010 MBA admissions or not? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of top 10 colleges which accept MAT score to join MBA?
  3. Good colleges in Bangalore accepting MAT scores? Cutoffs for these colleges?
  4. MBA colleges offering admission through their own entrance exams? Benefits of appearing MAT?
  5. Are the MAT scores applicable for getting admission for CET colleges?
  6. Top colleges in TamilNadu for pursuing masters in ECE? -- [New]
  7. Can I do MBA in any of the colleges of Bangalore after scoring 47% in B.Com? Colleges which consider MAT score in Bangalore and Chennai?
  8. Which are the good colleges accepting MAT score in Bangalore
  9. Top MBA colleges in India under MAT? I have secured 98.97 percentile in MAT
  10. Best colleges offering MBA in IB which accept MAT score? What is the fee structure?
  11. How can I fill the form of MAT after passing B.Com? List of top colleges of MBA? What is the fee structure?
  12. List of the top colleges offering MBA health care and hospital administration through MAT score? My MAT percentile is 92.05
  13. Top government college in Maharashtra for MBA Finance? Required scores in entrance exams to be eligible for admission there?
  14. Distinguish between CAT and ISET? Which one is better to appear?
  15. Top colleges with excellent educational record which accept MAT score for admission in MBA. I passed MAT in Feb 2012 with 97.3%
  16. Top MBA colleges which doesn't require 50% marks in Graduation?
  17. Top colleges for MBA in Tamil Nadu?
  18. Top colleges offering MBA Pharma course and which take admission through MAT?
11th January 2012, 02:03 PM
senthilkumarvm

Default Re: Which are the top colleges of MBA in Tamilnadu? Colleges which approve MAT scores? I am pursuing B.E ECE

hi my dear friend.. you are asking about Top college s in taamilnadu..

there are several top colleges are available in tamilnadu
IIM
1.VIT
2.SRM
3.ANNA
4.Amirtha

these are the best universities providing MBA with good placements

AND ALSO

1.psg
2.Kongu
3.EBETi
4.Sri krishna

these are the some of B-schools providing good placements

VMSAJH
28th February 2012, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the top colleges of MBA in Tamilnadu? Colleges which approve MAT scores? I am pursuing B.E ECE

HAI THIS IS SARATHY I SCORED 85.6 IN FEB 2012 MAT , CAN U PLEASE TELL ME B SCHOOLS FOR ME IN TAMILNADU AND KARNATAKA
15th March 2012, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

hi da,just try ssn, tsm, psgim in TN and christ in Blore.its enough.These are the gud in our southern part according to ur mark
22nd April 2012, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

top mba colleges in thirunelveli
30th April 2012, 11:48 PM
BISWAROOP YOGI
Senior Member++

>>> Top institutions offering MBA course in Tamilnadu :
>>
> PSG Institute of Management
>>
> Loyola Institute of Business Administration
>>
> Institute for Financial Management and Research
>>
> ITM Chennai
6th June 2012, 07:38 AM
Radhakrishna143

rsuing B.E ECE sir/madam
i am pursuing BE(ECE) final year (ie) i will finish
my course by april '12.. am going to write MAT
December '11.. i live in chennai.. i need the top
colleges to do MBA in Tamil Nadu... colleges under
MAT score.... thank you
sarah
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?