13th January 2011, 05:00 PM
lavanyarayala

Can I do MBA in Hospitality and Tourism in USA after B.Tech? How helpful is it for my career?

I'm lavanya studying btech final year,after this i want to study mba in hospitality and tourism in USA.Can i study this and how it is helpful for my career i.e.,

Please help

Related Questions:
  1. Should I study MBA in Hospitality and Tourism after completing B.Tech(CSE)?
  2. Which course should I choose in between PG Diplomas in Tourism and Hospitality and MBA in Tourism and Hospitality? -- [New]
  3. How to pursue a career in Hospitality and Tourism? Which subjects are needed?
  4. Information about career in Hospitality and Tourism Sector?
  5. In which sectors can I get a job after completing MBA in Tourism and Hospitality
  6. How to do MBA tourism & hospitality in singapore?
  7. How to get Government Job in Tourism sector of Gujarat being a candidate from MBA in Tourism and Hospitality and with 2 years of work experience as Faculty in a Hotel Management College?
  8. How can I qualify myself for a govt job in tourism sector? I have done my B.Sc in hotel management and tourism and currently I am pursuing MBA degree in hospitality management
  9. Should I do MBA Tourism or MBA General so as to make a career in Tourism?
  10. Eligibility for MBA in India after completing extended diploma in Hospitality and tourism management in UK?
  11. Is MBA in hospitality Management course add value in food production career?
  12. How to start my career in Tamilnadu Tourism department?
  13. How to apply for hospitality and tourism jobs in any five star hotel?
  14. Eligibility criteria for IAS examination? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the salary after doing MBA in Hospitality, Travel and Tourism?
  16. Qualification, job position and procedure to get job in Tourism and Hospitality sector?
  17. How to study in Hotel Management? What is the college address?
  18. What are the options available for me in Tourism areas and how may I get recruited? I have done my four year graduation in Hospitality from India and currently I am Pursuing GTM graduation course in Tourism Management from New Zealand
18th January 2011, 01:12 AM
anncie10

Default Re: Can I do MBA in Hospitality and Tourism in USA after B.Tech? How helpful is it for my career?

Hey there,
Hospitality and tourism is a very good subject. I dont deny that. But i suggest in case you are interested take time to read about IATA and do some course offered by them as they are valued more than any degree in tourism management.
30th January 2011, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do MBA in Hospitality and Tourism in USA after B.Tech? How helpful is it for my career?

how much is credit percentage important in engineering??plz help
13th July 2011, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

please suggest some course in usa after MBA in india? I want to go to usa for my future ... so please do suggest some course... i have done mba in finance and marketing ...
29th July 2014, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Hi,I just want to ask one question? Is it possible to do any masters course or suggest me any kind of course after BTECH? I am right now in the final year of BTECH and I dont wish to continue in the same field as softwares and coding is not my cup of tea? My intrest is cooking and i am looking out something related to Hotel Managemnt . Can u guys Suggest me some course related to it ? help me out please. As I am not aware of these courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?