15th May 2015, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for hospitality and tourism jobs in any five star hotel?

How can i apply for hospitality and tourism job in any five star hotel.

Its a matter of my career.

Please reply

Related Questions:
  1. What jobs will I get after finishing my B.Sc. in Hospitality of Hotel and Tourism Management?
  2. What should i do to get government jobs after completing PG from IGNOU after BSc(Hospitality and Hotel Administration)
  3. How to get Government Job in Tourism sector of Gujarat being a candidate from MBA in Tourism and Hospitality and with 2 years of work experience as Faculty in a Hotel Management College?
  4. How to get a job in Ministry of Tourism? I have done 3 years diploma in hotel management
  5. Am I eligible for food inspector? How to become food inspector and What's the exam date for the same? I have done B.Sc degree in hotel and tourism management and have working experience in five star hotel
  6. How can I apply for government tourism jobs or Maharashtra Tourism job in government sectors? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How can I qualify myself for a govt job in tourism sector? I have done my B.Sc in hotel management and tourism and currently I am pursuing MBA degree in hospitality management
  8. How to do Industrial Training from any 5 star hotel of Agra? I am a student of Hotel Management from Heritage Institute of Hotel and Tourism(Agra)
  9. IAS exam can be given after distance education graduation? IS there any specific percentage requirement? Percentage of 10+2 are also considered?
  10. Qualification, job position and procedure to get job in Tourism and Hospitality sector?
  11. Number of posts available in Five Star Hotels for B.Sc(Hotel Management) graduate? What kind of jobs are offered by Five Star Hotels for graduate?
  12. Total number of posts available in Five Star Hotels for Management Graduates? Types of jobs?
  13. Government job in hospitality sector for BHMCT holder?
  14. Can I be eligible for distance education after completing graduation in BBA with 47%?
  15. Job openings Tourism in Maharashtra? How to apply for it?
  16. How to apply for railways hospitality department after doing 3 years diploma in hotel management?
  17. After HS which career oriented course should I do? How is Hospital Management?
  18. What are the government jobs in Tourism Sector? I have completed bachelor degree in tourism and hospitality services
15th May 2015, 01:15 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for hospitality and tourism jobs in any five star hotel?

Most of the five star hotels visit the hotel management courses offering institutes to recruit its staff. The people involved in hospitality are recruited from the hotel management institutes while the people involved in tourism are recruited from the institutes offering tourism courses. Usually they visit the top institutes of the country and the private institutes with whom they have tie-ups. So if you pursue your studies from such institutes then you have a chance of recruitment in a five star hotel. Apart from this if you have good contacts with any senior level managers, you can appear for walk-ins through their reference.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?