14th July 2013, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

Can I do MBBS in abroad after completing 1st year Botany?

iam a student of bsc botany1st year and i want to know that cani do mbbs in foregion after completing my 1st year botany? please kindly give information about it .

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do MBBS after completing BSc Botany? I am a BSc student -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What are the available options for further studies in India and abroad after doing MBBS?
  3. How should I study in abroad with scholarship after studying BSc 1st year with Zoology Hons and Botany and Physiology?
  4. Can I apply for MBBS? My subjects are statistics, Botany and Zoology
  5. What are the available scholarships for research studies in abroad after completing M.Sc botany in AMU?
  6. How to study medicine(MBBS) abroad? Exams which I need to answer? Colleges which are available and their fee structure?
  7. How to do MS abroad after completing M.A 1st year?
  8. Can I do MBBS course after completing BSc in OT Technology?
  9. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study MBBS in Abroad? List of reputed MBBS colleges in Abroad? -- [New]
  10. Can I apply for MBBS programme in Abroad after completing 12th standard?
  11. Which group should I choose after completing undergraduation course in Botany?
  12. Can I do PG degree in abroad after completing MBBS in India
  13. Cutoff marks required and fee expense to study MBBS in abroad?
  14. How to do MBBS from Abroad? I have scored 51% in 12th and interested in MBBS
  15. Can I join MBBS after completing BSc? I am a 2nd year BSc Chemistry student
  16. How should I do hospital management in abroad after completing MBBS? Which are the colleges in abroad?
  17. How can I join MS in abroad after doing B.tech 1st year
  18. Becoming Psychologist after completing MBBS will make brighter future? What is more preferable either MD or MS after MBBS?
30th December 2017, 01:26 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MBBS in abroad after completing 1st year Botany?

There is no lateral entry for admission in MBBS course. MBBS is five year duration course.

The required eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main paper.

So, if you have above qualification you can appear in entrance test for admission in which ever university or college you want to get admission.
16th August 2020, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do MBBS in abroad after completing 1st year Botany?

Can I get admission in medical college on the basis of bacteria zoology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?