22nd July 2011, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

Courses related to satellite communication? Fee structure of it and the institutes in Hyderabad?

I am a ece student.i am intrested in satillite communication.so please suggest me the courses..and also the information about the fee and the institutes in hyd

Related Questions:
  1. Are there any courses after B.E in Satellite Communication? Institutes offering the course? Jobs prospects available? What kind of work is expected from a satellite communication engineer?
  2. Fee structure for diploma in Mass Communication and best institutes in Hyderabad for the same?
  3. Which are the mass communication institutes? What are the subjects offered? What is the fee structure?
  4. After B.A in Clinical Psychology what can I do? Fee structure of related institutes and the opportunities available in future?
  5. Best institute for MSc in clinical research in Hyderabad? What is the fee structure?
  6. Civil engineering related Software courses? Institutes in Hyderabad offering such courses?
  7. Courses related to CDAC and fees structure?
  8. What will be the career scope of doing PG Course in Journalism from Pune University?
  9. Courses in field of networking for Diploma in Computer Engineering and best institutes in Delhi?
  10. Is there any exam conducted for getting admission in wine's related courses in India? List of colleges along with their fee structure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  11. What is the procedure and fee structure followed for doing internship in BEL Hyderabad or Bangalore?
  12. Institutes providing short term course related to Electronics in Bangalore and Hyderabad?
  13. What is the fee structure followed for B.Tech Mechanical branch? -- [New]
  14. What is the fee structure in best IIM institutes?
  15. How to join Journalism? I am from science stream
  16. Which are the government institutes in Kerala offering short term courses related to Electronics and Communication?
  17. List of short term courses(Job oriented) related to electronics and communication engineering? List of institutes for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Information about Journalism? I am a student of commerce doing 2nd year B.Com
4th September 2011, 10:04 AM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Courses related to satellite communication? Fee structure of it and the institutes in Hyderabad?

Course related to Space Communication:
1)Advanced Satellite Communications Systems
2)Aerospace Stimulations in C++ (2 day)
3)Aerospace Stimulations in C++ (4 day)
4)M.Tech. in Advanced Information Technology with specialization in Satellite Communication & Space Systems (MTECHCS)
5)Satellite Communication Regulatory Essentials
6)Satellite Communication Systems Engineering
7)Satellite Design & Technology

Eligibility

Minimum Qualification : Graduate
Other Criteria : BE/Diploma (EE,E&TC)

Institutes in Hyderabad:
1)JNTUH
2)Amateur Radio Classes at NIAR, Hyderabad
3)State Institute Oh Educational Society.
19th July 2012, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Courses related to satellite communication? Fee structure of it and the institutes in Hyderabad?

i hv completed be in ece by this june..im interested in satellite communication .any short term courses are avaliable in mumbai.?
25th July 2013, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

I hv finished BCA. im interested in satellite communication so which course i select? my idea is ccna course.that's write or wrong?
23rd August 2013, 08:54 AM
siddesh gadhari

please suggest space and satellite communication cources in mumbai ..
9th September 2019, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

I have completed diploma in eee and I have interested to space and satellite communication courses. Please suggest me which course is best for me and colleges in Vijayawada or hyd
29th January 2020, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Which are the best colleges for satellite communications course in B.Tech in India?
16th August 2020, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structur in satellite communications
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?