22nd September 2015, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks required in 12th to study MBBS in any good university of Ukraine? Entrance exams to get admission?

Hello Everyone,
How much should I score in 12th to get a good university for MBBS in Ukraine? Can you help me out with the entrance exams I need to give to study MBBS in Ukraine?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks required in 12th to study MBBS in any good university of Canada? Entrance exams to get admission?
  2. Is it beneficial to study MBBS in Ukraine? Scope of pursuing MBBS there?
  3. Can I study MBBS with low expense in Ukraine? Detailed information about MBBS in Ukraine and other universities in Abroad?
  4. Reputed universities which offer MBBS in Ukraine? Entrance exams to get admission?
  5. Will I get admission in good institute of Ukraine for MBBS if scored 70 marks in EAMCET?
  6. Best university in Ukraine for MBBS?
  7. Is there any entrance exam available for MBBS? Can I get admission on the basis of 12th cutoff marks?
  8. Total fee expenses to study MBBS in Ukraine? Entrance exams to study with scholarship?
  9. What is the marks criteria required in 12th to get a good university for doing MBBS in Canada?
  10. About MBBS from Ukraine for Indian students?
  11. After MBBS/MD from Ukraine, is it possible to practice in India? Is the MCI screening very tough ? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which one is the best for MBBS Bukovinian state medical university(BSMU) OR Odessa national medical university(ONMU)?
  13. Best National Medical University in Ukraine for MBBS? Whether MCI screening for practice in India is tough?
  14. AIIMS entrance exam cutoff marks required to study MBBS?
  15. How can I study MBBS if completed 12th without Biology?
  16. Which are the various MBBS entrance exams? What is their eligibility criteria? Last years cutoff marks for MBBS in Mumbai and Maharashtra? Names of the reputed MBBS colleges?
  17. How can I get admission to study MBBS in Ukraine being an Intermediate Bi.P.C. candidate?
  18. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study M.Com in Osmania University? Cutoff marks required to get admission?
27th July 2023, 02:05 AM
IAmPagal

Default Re: Cutoff marks required in 12th to study MBBS in any good university of Ukraine? Entrance exams to get admission?

The minimum MBBS entrance exam score required for admission to a good university in Ukraine varies depending on the university. However, most universities require a score of at least 70% in 12th grade.
The entrance exams you need to give to study MBBS in Ukraine:
  • National Medical Entrance Exam (NMEE): The NMEE is the most common entrance exam for MBBS in Ukraine. It is a multiple-choice exam that tests your knowledge of biology, chemistry, and physics.
  • Ukrainian Medical Admission Test (UMAT): The UMAT is another popular entrance exam for MBBS in Ukraine. It is a computer-based exam that tests your knowledge of biology, chemistry, physics, and English.
  • Kyiv Medical University Admission Test (KMUAT): The KMUAT is an entrance exam for MBBS at the Kharkiv National Medical University. It is a multiple-choice exam that tests your knowledge of biology, chemistry, physics, and English.
In addition to the entrance exams, you will also need to provide your academic transcripts, letters of recommendation, and a personal statement.
Some of the universities in Ukraine that offer MBBS programs:
  • Kyiv National Medical University: The Kyiv National Medical University is one of the oldest and most prestigious medical universities in Ukraine. It offers MBBS programs in English and Ukrainian.

• Bogomolets National Medical University: The Bogomolets National Medical University is another top-ranked medical university in Ukraine. It offers MBBS programs in English and Ukrainian.

• Odessa National Medical University: The Odessa National Medical University is a well-respected medical university in Ukraine. It offers MBBS programs in English and Ukrainian.

• Vinnytsia National Pirogov Memorial Medical University: The Vinnytsia National Pirogov Memorial Medical University is a good option for students who are looking for a more affordable MBBS program in Ukraine. It offers MBBS programs in English and Ukrainian.[COLOR=var(--bard-color-on-surface-variant)][/COLOR]

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?