1st November 2015, 07:57 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission for MBBS in Indian colleges after completion of 12th in Nepal with 74.4% marks?

I have completed my 12th from Nepal and has secured 74.4 percent in aggregated... can i get admission in MBBS in college of India in donation? Can you please let me know what is the procedure which I need to follow for getting the admission? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for pursuing MBBS from abroad like Russia, Nepal, Ukraine etc? I have 50% marks in 12th and 69.5% in B.Sc microbiology
  2. Admission in government MBBS college with scholarship for a candidate who have secure 315 marks in MH-CET? Minimum marks required in 12th for admission in MBBS?
  3. Can I do MBBS in abroad like Russia, Nepal, Ukraine? I have scored 50% marks in 12th class
  4. Should I take admission in Nepal after completing 12th for Pharmacy or Biotech considering I am a Nepal Citizen?
  5. LLB for Nepali student in Delhi for 12th passed?
  6. How to take admission in Nepal after doing MBBS in Nepal
  7. How to join Indian Officer after completing 12th from Nepal
  8. Is it possible to get job in India after studying 12th from Nepal?
  9. How to study MBBS after passing 12th
  10. After completion of MBBS from Nepal can I practice in India? What all rules and regulations are their in India?
  11. Am I eligible to get admission in BITS after achieving 60% marks in Nepal HSEB Board
  12. Am I eligible to do internship in AIIMS Delhi if I am studying 3rd year MBBS in Nepal, UCMS college?
  13. Procedure to join MBBS in Government Medical College after completion of 12th Class from Kanpur?
  14. Am I eligible to get admission in MBBS if scored 143 marks in NEET and secured 68% in 12th being an OBC student?
  15. What all exams do I need to write for PG? I am doing MBBS
  16. Colleges offering lower fee structure for MBBS course in India, China and Nepal?
  17. Am I eligible to join MBBS after completion of B.Sc course? Will there be any career scope for me of doing this? How can I get admission for MBBS course in Mumbai University? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to join engineering college in India? I am a student of Nepal Engineering college
16th September 2016, 12:59 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission for MBBS in Indian colleges after completion of 12th in Nepal with 74.4% marks?

Yes you are eligible for doing any course in India whether it is MBBS or graduation course if you have the necessary documents for proving yourself a genuine candidate.

Also you will get the benefit of foreign quota for admission in any government colleges where seats are reserved for the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?