19th December 2011, 12:21 AM
amol!!!

Can I do MBBS after BAMS?

can i do m.b.b.s after b.a.m.s...please tell me if its possible to do that

19th December 2011, 07:19 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MBBS after BAMS?

You are not eligible to do MBBS after BAMS degree. After completing BAMS, you can go for higher studies like M.S (Ayurved Dhanvantari), M.D (Ayurveda), MD or MS (Ayurved Vachaspati), MS (Ayurveda), etc. You can also choose any short term courses like Social And Preventive Medicine, Modern Anatomy, Principles Of Medicine, Physiology, ENT, Forensic Medicine, etc. You can find many jobs in both private and public sector after your BAMS degree. A few career options are Healthcare IT, Ayurvedical Private Medical colleges, Medical Tourism, Research Laboratories, Pharma industry, Medical Tourism, etc. Many pharmaceutical labs, government colleges, labs, etc offer various jobs for BAMS degree holders.
29th December 2011, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

do a bams candidate get job in allopathy college after percieving MS anatomy degree or physiology or forensic medicine
2nd March 2012, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

Can we completed 2 year mbbs after stdyng of bams
11th March 2012, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Y b.a.m.s degre holder nt elligble 4 m.b.b.s
8th May 2012, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

Can we completed 2 year mbbs after stdyng of bams

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/can-i-do-mbbs-after-bams-523051.html#ixzz1uIOPLJLR
4th July 2012, 09:04 AM
Unregistered

what is better option BAMS or BHMS?
22nd July 2012, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

can i do MBBS after BHMS?
28th September 2012, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

can we do diploma in pharmacy after getting bams graduation
25th October 2012, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

can i do md or ms in allopathy after bams
19th August 2013, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

can I do MBBS after BAMS?
19th August 2013, 11:13 AM
4wc ee
Member+

Hi Student...

You are maybe not qualified to accomplish MBBS after BAMS degree. Following doing BAMS, you can go for higher studies like M.S (Ayurved Dhanvantari), M.D (Ayurveda), MD or MS (Ayurved Vachaspati), MS (Ayurveda), etc. You may also choose any short term courses like Cultural And Preventive Medicine, Modern Anatomy, Axioms Of Medicine, Physiology, ENT, Forensic Medicine, etc. You'll find several jobs in equally individual and community field after your BAMS degree. Several job choices are Healthcare IT, Ayurvedical Private Medical schools, Medical Tourism, Study Laboratories, Pharma industry, Medical Tourism, etc. Several pharmaceutical labs, government schools, labs, and so on provide numerous jobs for BAMS level holders.

Many thanks for asking us...
19th August 2013, 02:58 PM
ajit@6666

You can go for Post Graduation in Healthcare Administration / Hospital Management/Healthcare Informatics. INLEAD is one of the top most institutes located in Delhi that provides this course. It has academic partnership with IMA-HBI (Indian Medical Association - Hospital Board of India). The program is also designed by president of IMA-HBI Dr. Vinay Aggarwal.

After doing this course you would be having job profiles like Quality Assurance manager, Hospital Administrator, Corporate Health manager, Patient Care officers and after doing this course all the students will be getting their internships /placements in IMA-HBI affiliated Hospitals.

In the course you will go through subjects like Biomedical waste Management, healthcare operations management, Healthcare IT, Healthcare management concepts and many more that can help you to get into different career opportunities.
Course duration is also 1 year and you can also earn back 50% of your fees during the course itself.
For more info you can visit www.inlead.in
19th August 2013, 02:58 PM
Mattyjkk

Bachelor of allopathy medical sciences can never equal to a house surgeon /ms. The surgeries are performed by an experienced ms (master of surgery) as he learns operations right from mbbs. A bums graduate can do pg in ayurveda or allopathy but he is not the right person to perform surgeries.
Better he may learn some surgical methods under the guidance of surgeons and can assist them.
As u know even a md( doctor of maedicine too doesnt performs surgeries. Though he performs they are confined to small and minor sufgeries which may not cost life of person any way

so surgery depend on field u take may be
cardiology
opthalmology
orthopaedics
mch
gaestro etc..

Bams is available in englsh. Dont worry
19th August 2013, 10:27 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Can I do MBBS after BAMS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by amol!!! View Post
HI

its good you want to do further studies in science field.but friend to do any course there is also certain requirements,which you have to satisfy it.

as you had mentioned that=you had finished your graduation in BAMS in Ayurveda field.right.then you can not pursue for MBBS.both BAMS,MBBS,are same i.e medicine field(life science).difference is MBBS is medicine made with chemical or life product where bams is medicine based on olden days from plant part,wild plant part,home remedy.

but if want to study further in ayurveda field then you can try for MS .its a 2 year course.

"Nothing is too high for a man to reach, but he must climb with care and confidence."

good luck

thank you
21st August 2013, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

if i do b.a.m.s. then i can general medicine practise as well as m.b.b.s ? it's legal?
11th October 2013, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of ms ayu in india?
12th October 2013, 01:21 PM
aman iti thakur

Post Re: Can I do MBBS after BAMS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by amol!!! View Post
yes it is possible if you are pass 12 th with science side with bio
21st February 2014, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

i have done bums and completed in 2010 now i am interested to do mbbs so what is the procedure should i write entrance test and puc exam or only entrance test
8th March 2014, 09:31 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can i do MBBS after BHMS?
Dnt do b.a.m.s .ur life will be spoiled.i have done b.a.m.s. do something else but not bams. Ayurvedic colage teacher r just doing there time pass.every mnth gov change there rrules.many frnds of mine change there professn.
23rd March 2014, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

At present am a bams intern i wana do mbbs so is it allowed to do two degree
18th April 2014, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam i have failed in my PUC(HSC) pcmb and discontinued and joined a medical represantative job and now i am willing to do BAMS what is criteria if i have not completed puc i have 3 years of work experience
10th June 2014, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i m doing BAMS ,1st yr,bt i want to do MBBS,am i eligible to give medical entrance again
18th June 2014, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

I ve heard of many bams graduate did 2 years mbbs degree course, plz guide me if there any,we really want2 knw ,even does ta course exist today also? Plz help
11th August 2014, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: Can I do MBBS after BAMS?

hello m cmplt my bams degree bt now for some resions i wnt to do mbbs so plz tell me is it possible
26th August 2014, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

after bams u can go for mbbs..if u r so keen to study..bams graduates have seats reserved in govt college..they should go for usual medical entrance exams ..and score good..and use quota.for mbbs seats..but there iis no shortcut u have to study..5 years more...
5th April 2016, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

I want to leave BAMS after 2nd year so would i be able to get admission to b.sc. 3rd year directly?
9th October 2016, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MBBS after bams and what is the age limit to get admission for mbbs
17th August 2017, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Can I cancel my BAMS admission after one year? Because I want to repeat NEET exam this 2018 may.. and I don't want to take gap.. so whenever I will cancel bams admission after one year, then will I should pay 10 or 20 lakhs as penalty ? Plus 2 yrs no eligibility to admission for medical??
I am so confused and sad. Please please help me...
13th January 2018, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dnt do b.a.m.s .ur life will be spoiled.i have done b.a.m.s. do something else but not bams. Ayurvedic colage teacher r just doing there time pass.every mnth gov change there rrules.many frnds of mine change there professn.
It's totally wrong .ayurveda Drs are also very good.
Many disease that can treat only by ayurveda drs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?