27th April 2015, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

What should we do to select the best post graduation course after completion of BCA?

What should we do to select the best post graduation course after completion of BCA? Can you please guide me with the complete information on this as soon as possible? I just need to do some post graduation course which would help me to get better future career.

27th April 2015, 11:27 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: What should we do to select the best post graduation course after completion of BCA?

After completing BCA course, you can go for the MCA course. MCA is the best career option after BCA course. MCA i.e Master of Computer Application and the duration of this course is three years. The course is divided into Six Semesters. To get admission into MCA, the candidate needs to crack the entrance examination, which is conducted by their respective university. The entrance exam notification will be published in the month of March / April in the official website of their respective university.

MCA Entrance Exam:
  • AIMCET
  • BHU MCA
  • JNU MCA
  • MHT CET MCA
  • LUCSAT
  • SRMEEE
  • VITEEE
  • TANCET

Eligibility Criteria:

Applicant should have passed bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university or equivalent qualification. Applicant must have secured at least 55% marks in aggregate for general candidates and 50% marks in aggregate for reserved categories. An applicant who is appearing in the final year of degree course may also apply.

After completing MCA course, you can get jobs like software developer, software architect, System Engineering, System Analyst, Application Developer, Back-End Engineering, Network Engineering, Testing, Web designer and Technical Support.
8th March 2016, 03:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should we do to select the best post graduation course after completion of BCA?

Hello I am a bca graduated with 80% and have passed out my HS with arts stream is there any chances to become an airpilot my dream is to become a pilot can I apply for it ...plz do reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?