21st May 2012, 01:15 AM
sami patkar

Can I get admission for MSc Forensic Science? Which are the colleges in Mumbai? What is the fee structure?

Can i get admission for M.Sc. (forensic Science)?
If yes, please let me know about the course and colleges in mumbai.
also let me know the amount of fees to be paid and duration.
Samiksha P.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study M.Sc Forensic Science if completed B.Sc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering Forensic Science with fee structure?
  2. How to do MSc in Criminology after studying BSc Forensic Science in Mumbai
  3. List of forensic colleges in MP? Fee structure of the colleges and eligibility criteria for admission in PG? Scope in forensic science?
  4. How to get direct admission in UG? What is the fee structure of top forensic colleges?
  5. Procedure to get admission in FC? What is the cutoff and fee structure? Is forensic science course available in FC?
  6. Criteria for admission in MSc Forensic Science? Where can I get admission and what is the procedure of admission?
  7. Colleges in Mumbai providing PG in Forensic Science? Entrance exams and other details?
  8. Am I eligible for MSc in Forensic Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is it possible to do Masters in Forensic science or PG in forensic science in Mumbai?
  10. Entrance exams to be cleared to pursue forensic science in abroad? Best colleges in Mumbai offering Forensic Science?
  11. What is the fee structure for MSc in Forensic? How should I prepare for the entrance test?
  12. Colleges in Mumbai offering MSc in Nanotechnology? Fee structure of the course in the colleges?
  13. How can I get admission to study B.Sc(Forensic Science) in Galgotias University? Fee structure of this course? -- [New]
  14. Is it possible to do M.Sc. Forensic Science after completion of BDS? Colleges offering M.Sc. in Forensic Sciences course in Bangalore? Information regarding the Entrance Exam and Fee structure for the course in Osmania University?
  15. Procedure to take admission in BSc forensic science? Fee structure details for SC candidate?
  16. Can I get admission in MSc forensic science after BDS graduation?
  17. Admission process to do MSc from forensic science?
  18. Best colleges in Kerala to study forensic science? Is there any entrance test? What is the fee structure?
21st May 2012, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission for MSc Forensic Science? Which are the colleges in Mumbai? What is the fee structure?

how cn I prepare for drug inspector in Gujarat??
1st July 2012, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission for MSc Forensic Science? Which are the colleges in Mumbai? What is the fee structure?

is that possibility to get admission in forensic science in gujrat after b.pharm?what is scope of pharmacy in forensic science?
1st July 2012, 04:37 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Following are the list of forensic science colleges in Mumbai:-

>St. Xavier's College, Mumbai
>Akruti City Foundation For Knowledge And Research
>Institute of Forensic Science,Mumbai.
>Doctors Institute Of Medical Studies
>TN Medical College
18th July 2012, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

m frm hyderabad plz inform me about forensic science p.g diploma course and colg in hyderqbad. and if it is distance then how could we learn about the subject. plz kindly inform me. thank u
13th August 2013, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

can i do msc in forensic science after bams? plz reply....... plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
24th March 2014, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

how i can apply a admission form and is there CET for master in fprensic science
21st April 2014, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Can i get admission for M.Sc. (forensic Science)?
If yes, please let me know about the course and colleges in mumbai.
also let me know the amount of fees to be paid and duration.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?