9th January 2012, 06:19 PM
rabia khatun

Which subjects can I apply after passing BCA?

I have completed BCA. What subject I can apply, pass or hons?

23rd January 2012, 07:17 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subjects can I apply after passing BCA?

Some of the higher study options after BCA are MCA, MIM, MBA, Masters in Computer Management, PG Diploma in Computer Applications, PGDM, PGPCS, M.Sc IT, etc. MCA course have many specializations from which the students can opt one depending on their area of interest. They are Systems Development, Application Software, Troubleshooting, Internet, Hardware Technology, Systems Engineering, Software Development, Systems Management, Management Information Systems, etc. A few subjects that are included in the higher studies of Computer Application are Java programming, Computer Networks, Software project management, Computer Architecture, Visual C++, and Data Structures. Some of the employment areas for these graduates are Freelance Writer, Multimedia, Graphics designing, Software Analyst, Technical Outsourcing, Call Centers, Bank Jobs, Computer System Organizer, Teaching Faculty in IT Institutes, etc.
10th October 2012, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

I passed bca can i do M.A in political science
11th October 2012, 01:23 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

BCA is a new age degree course in the field of computer applications. The duration of the course is normally three years. After completion of the BCA course, students can opt for MCA or they can even try for job opportunities.

So there is no pass & hons here as this is not a B.com Or B.A degree programme.But you have some higher study options after BCA as- MCA, MIM, MBA, Masters in Computer Management, PG Diploma in Computer Applications, PGDM, PGPCS, M.Sc IT, etc.

The only eligibility criteria in most of the universities offering BCA course is that the student should have studied mathematics as a subject in their 10+2 level. So, commerce students with mathematics as a subject in their +2 level can apply for the BCA course.

BCA graduates can start up their career in either Government sector or private sector since there are a lot of employment opportunities in both these sectors. This degree helps the students to get a sound knowledge on computer applications with the help of which they can have a perfect launch pad for challenging career in the field of information technology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?