9th May 2013, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MCA after doing BSc with chemistry?

i doing bsc with chemistry,can i do mca?
i hav done m.s.office,c&c++ courses,

15th May 2013, 06:50 PM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I do MCA after doing BSc with chemistry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i doing bsc with chemistry,can i do mca?
i hav done m.s.office,c&c++ courses,
You will only eligible to apply for MCA(Master of computer application) Course if you will able to meet these Eligibility conditions :-

Educational qualification :-
~Graduation passed out in any discipline from recognized university.
~You must have mathematics paper as one of the subject in Graduation level.
~You must have studied Mathematics ate 10+2 level.

As you have chemistry Paper and if you do not studied Mathematics at Graduation and Inter level then you will not be able to take admission in this course .

Marks :-
~In graduation your minimum marks should be 55%.
~In inter level your minimum marks should be 60%.

Selection Process :-
~Written Test(Objective type).
~Personal Interview.
~Document Verification.

Syllabus for Written Test

MATHEMATICS
  • Algebra.
  • Matrices and Determinants.
  • Theory of equations.
  • Abstract Algebra.
  • Vector Algebra.
  • Trigonometry.
  • Differential equations.
  • Linear Programming.
  • Numerical methods.
  • Statistics.
COMPUTER AWARENESS

• Basics of computer.
  • Data Representation.
  • Binary Arithmetic.
  • Computer Architecture.
  • Computer Language.
  • Mathematical Logic.
  • Flow Chart.
REASONING
  • This will basically include questions from assertion and decision making,Venn Diagram,Blood relations,Number series,Directions,Alphabetical series.
  • For this you should read R.S.Agarwal Reasoning Book.
GENERAL AWARENESS
  • In this section questions will be asked from Banking sector,Latest technology,History,Science,Geography,Economics.
  • For this you should read Pratiyogita darpan.

31st May 2013, 11:18 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

You have adequate educational qualification to apply for MCA degree. Graduates having studied mathematics as a subject are eligible. National level or state level entrance exams are conducted for admission. Graduates with a minimum of 50% marks can apply for AIMCET. If you have obtained 60% marks in 12th and graduation, then you can apply for NIMCET.
5th August 2014, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

my inter percentage is 94 present i am studying degree 2nd year with the combination of B.SC CHEMISTRY after complected my degree can i do MCA
12th May 2015, 04:55 AM
Unregistered

hi,

am currently am doing the b.sc chem after that am interest to join MCA. In My U.G am having 4 allied maths paper from 2 semester to semester 6.

Is it ok to join the MCA.
12th May 2017, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

In the next year my bsc in chemistry course will be completed, what should i do next? Mca or Msc? What will be better?
18th December 2017, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

My name is Srinivas,at present I was studying BSC chemistry (MPC).am I eligible to do MCA course? what are the requirements needed to do the course.. which kind of computer knowledge does a student who wanted to do MCA course needed??
16th September 2020, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
my inter percentage is 94 present i am studying degree 2nd year with the combination of B.SC CHEMISTRY after complected my degree can i do MCA
I am studying in B.Sc chemistry but not allied maths paper but I ma willing programming language and mca can be possible
11th October 2021, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue MBA after my graduation bsc final year subject physics and chemistry?. I have done my 12th with mathematics and 12th% is 78.5 and in graduation for first two year I have studied mathematics?please reply %uD83D%uDD1C bcz it is my third year of graduation so that I can change my final year subject.
1st June 2022, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

Cool Re: Can I do MCA after doing BSc with chemistry?

Quote:
In the next year my bsc in chemistry course will be completed, what should i do next? Mca or Msc? What will be better?
MCA is better for a job , if you want phd or seeking a teaching job , I prefer MSc , MCA is more practically oriented , MSC is theoretically oriented . Both are the same syllabus except for mathematics .If you are good at home works MSc and MCA are the same . but some companies recruit MCA nowadays .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?