22nd May 2011, 06:43 PM
ranvi

Am I eligible for MBA if I have done 12th with 49% with Maths and BSc with Chemistry?

i hav got 49% with maths at hssc and hav done bsc with chemistry.am i eligible for mca?when is the entrance exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Which is more preferable after completing B.Sc(IT), either M.Sc(IT), MCA or MBA(IT)? I'm in 12th std with PCM subjects
  2. information regarding BSc Honors in Chemistry?
  3. Am I eligible to do MBA course outside India after completion of B.Sc Chemistry course?
  4. Am I eligible for IIT JAM Chemistry after doing BSc with Chemistry, Biotech and Zoology?
  5. Am I eligible to join MBA course after completion of B.Sc?
  6. How to do BSc Honors in Chemistry? I have passed 12th class
  7. After BSc I.T. what is better course? Msc I.T, MCA or MBA I.T? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Am i eligible to do MSc Geology after completing BSc with Botany, Zoology, Chemistry and MBA
  9. Any entrance exam for BSc maths and BSc Statistics? Eligibility criteria for BSc Maths and BSc Statistics?
  10. Is it possible to do MBA in Chemistry after completing BSc in Botany, Chemistry? Which institute offers MBA in Chemistry?
  11. How can I do BSc in maths or chemistry? I have completed 12th science with 87%
  12. Am I eligible to do BMS and MBA course without doing maths in 12th standard? -- [New]
  13. What is the eligibility for B.Sc Honours in Chemistry?
  14. Am I eligible to do B.Ed from any NCETE recognized course? I've got 43% in chemistry honors, and did MBA from IGNOU
  15. Am I eligible for B.Ed after doing Bsc with Physics, Chemistry, Maths with 48%
  16. Which courses I can opt for after completion of 12th class with Maths, Physics and Chemistry?
  17. Which are the courses for which I can be eligible after scoring 67,44,37 in English, Chemistry, Maths and 38, 67, 77 in Maths, CS and Music?
  18. Can I do MCA after BSc? I am a student of BSc Chemistry
30th May 2011, 05:26 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for MBA if I have done 12th with 49% with Maths and BSc with Chemistry?

If you are a graduate then certainly you can take up MBA. Since you have not mentioned your graduation marks can't advice on which all exams you will be eligible for. If you have a score over 50% then you should be eligible for most exams. Since you have taken Maths during 12th standard certainly you can go in for MCA. But since your score is low you need to decide whether MCA is the best option available for you.
6th July 2011, 12:12 AM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for MBA if I have done 12th with 49% with Maths and BSc with Chemistry?

For MBA you are definitely eligible.

Because Anyone who has completed his or her graduation in any field is eligible for MBA.

To apply for MBA you can sit for the following entrance exams in India:

CAT(Common Admission Test) is the most toughest entrance exam in India by IIMs for MBA.

besides CAT you can also give which is less tougher as compared to CAT. they are:

MAT(Management Aptitude Test by AIMA)

XAT(MBA Entrance Test by XLRI Jamshedpur)

JMET(Joint Management Entrance Test by IITs)

SNAP[Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP)]

ATMA(AIMS Test for Management Admission)

MAH-CET(Maharashtra MBA Common Entrance Test)

FMS Delhi University Entrance Test Faculty of Management Studies

IGNOU OPENMAT - Indira Gandhi National Open University Management Admission Test

IBSAT - ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test.

For MCA you are also eligible, but it is a question that whether you will get chance in good colleges across the country because of your low score in maths.

So MBA is your preferable option but work very hard for that.
22nd July 2011, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

Cut-off marks in every section in cat exam?
24th July 2011, 09:11 PM
saasmari
Senior Member++

hi,
your 12th mark is not important the eligibility criteria is
you must complete a Bachelor’s Degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA [45% in case of the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST) or Persons with Disability (PWD) category], of any of the Universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India
The Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification obtainedmust entail a minimum of three years course
23rd December 2011, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

I did B.sc(IT) and i have 49%,now im working in a BPO..Am i Eligible for MBA?
6th June 2012, 02:23 AM
Unregistered

I secured 80% in 12th exam..now taking chemistry hons..after bsc.which is the best way to continue?b.tech,mba or jam??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?