6th March 2011, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of Electronic Science as of now? What type of job can I have after completing the course?

Hi.iam studying second year b.sc electronics science still now.what is the scope of elec.sci in 2012. Which type of job i have after i complete this. I will like to study m.sc the same major. But all are told that it was a waste course.it has no scope at now. Iam very much afraid.so plz tell a good answer for me.then iam studying not bad.ok.i have only 60%.thank u.

Related Questions:
  1. What type of job can I get after completing graphics? What is the scope in it?
  2. What is the scope of doing Under Graduate course in Electronic Science?
  3. Science courses that I can pursue other than engineering after 10+2?
  4. What type of government job can I do after completing bachelor in science
  5. How to join Airline MBA after completing BSc computer science? What is the scope of Airline MBA?
  6. Is there any scope after completing MS from USA?
  7. A chemistry graduate can do M.Sc in Fishery Science? What is the scope and type of jobs offered?
  8. Can I do Library Science after completing MCA? Any scope of MCA students in this?
  9. What is the scope of biomedical engineering in India? What are the job opportunities? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the scope after doing M.S. in computer science from Taiwan?
  11. What type of job can I get after completing B.Sc?
  12. Whether M.Sc(Electronics) and M.Sc(Electronic Science) are equivalent?
  13. What type of government jobs can I get after completing diploma in computer science and technology
  14. What should I study next after diploma in computer?
  15. What is the scope of Electronic Engineering? Can I get job in other countries after completion of M.Tech in this field?
  16. Job oriented courses available to study in M.Sc for B.Sc(Zoology) candidate? List of colleges and scope of M.Sc(Regenerative Science)?
  17. Is there any scope of getting a government job after completing diploma in computer science and engineering?
  18. Which course should I pursue rather than Medical after completing 12th with Science? What would be the job scope and salary criteria of the course? -- [New]
5th June 2011, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope of Electronic Science as of now? What type of job can I have after completing the course?

what is the use of taking electronics in future?
6th June 2011, 12:24 AM
hitendra kumar malik

Thumbs up Re: What is the scope of Electronic Science as of now? What type of job can I have after completing the course?

my dear friend at this time the scope of electronic science is so great....you can go in software field also in electronic field like as in networking, software tester, telecommunication , network sequrity etc......
you can get government job in this field....

in BSNL,BEL,ISRO,BHEL,NTPC,DRDO etc

all the best
27th June 2011, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope of Electronic Science as of now? What type of job can I have after completing the course?

I AM NOW IN XII AND STUDYING WITH ELECTRONICS. I WANT A GOOD PROFESSION IN ELECTRONICS AND DON'T WANT SUCH REGULAR ENGINEERS. WHAT TYPE OF PROFESSIONS I MAY CHOOSE? PLEASE HELP.
25th July 2011, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

List the different post in software company for electronic engg.
11th August 2011, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

I'm undergoing final year Bsc Electronics. And i'm interested in doing Msc Electronics. But everybody says it has no scope. Is it true? Tell me the college offering the course only in chennai.
11th December 2013, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Can I go for civil engineering without maths in 12class
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?