13th September 2012, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MCA from Sikkim University after passing diploma of PGDCA from an institute registered by government of Bhopal

I have a diploma of PGDCA from an institute registerred by govt. Of Bhopal can i do MCA from sikkim university.

Thank's

Deepak Sharma
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do MCA from Sikkim University after passing diploma in PGDCA from an institute registered by government of Haryana
  2. Can I do MCA from Sikkim University after passing diploma in PGDCA from an institute registered by government of Haryana
  3. Can I attempt 2nd semester of PGDCA from any other institute of Bilaspur? What will be the procedure for it?
  4. Am I eligible to study MCA being a BA graduate from Open University? Percentage required in BA and PGDCA to get admission in MCA? -- [New]
  5. PGDCA along with MCA is a right option for me? Which professional course is better after PGDCA?
  6. Is MCA a better option or should I do another course? Registered MCA colleges in Mumbai?
  7. Should I switch from Sikkim Manipal University to Punjab University?
  8. Benefits of PGDCA in MCA -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to continue with MCA after completing B.A in open university of Mysore
  10. Is it worth to pursue MCA from Sikkim Manipal University? From where to pursue MCA and what are the job prospects in government sector?
  11. What should I do? There is no AICTC approved private institutes near Bhopal offering diploma course. I have to pursue diploma course in mechanical stream
  12. Is PGDCA necessary after BCA to get government jobs? Which is more preferred in government organisations?
  13. Syllabus and previous years papers for the post of Jr Engg from electronics background in MAHAGENCO
  14. Is PGDCA necessary for government job? In which government jobs PGDCA is preferred?
  15. Where can I do MCA? I have done PGDCA
  16. MCA or IT Job after completing PGDCA?
  17. Which professional course should I choose after completing PGDCA?
  18. Which is better among MCA from SMU or .net/php/oracle course after PGDCA? How to get good job after B.Sc.(Mathematics) and PGDCA?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?