10th October 2011, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MCA in USA after Completing BCA from India? What exam do I need to write and what will be the fee structure?

I am a student of BCA in INDIA under WBUT and going to Complete it in the year. I would like to study MCA in USA. Could you please guide us regarding this matter . What exam I have to appear which are the college or university where Grant can be obtained and how much fees I have to borne and also how to apply

Related Questions:
  1. How can I do MCA from USA after completing BCA in India?
  2. Percentage required in BCA to study MCA course? Total fee expenses? -- [New]
  3. List of universities with fee structure offering MCA in USA? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  4. Fee structure of MCA and MBA course? Which course to do after completing BCA?
  5. How much I have to score to get in top colleges in Chennai in TANCET? What is the fee structure of MCA colleges?
  6. Possibility of practicing in USA after completing MDS in India through clearance of ORE exam? Fee structure of MDS course in Washington University?
  7. Can I get admission in MCA if secured 87.5% in BCA? Last year CET cutoff rank and fee structure of MCA?
  8. Fee structure for completing MCA after BCA in Australia including all facilities? Best colleges in Australia for BCA and MCA?
  9. Which are the MCA colleges in USA? I am pursuing BCA degree from India
  10. Fee structure of MCA course?
  11. What is the fee structure of DDS from USA after completing BDS from India?
  12. Can I do MS in USA after completing BCA in India?
  13. What is the fee structure of JNU MCA course? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Fee structure, facilities and admission details of MCA in Pune?
  15. Required qualification and fee structure to study B.Pharma from USA? Eligibility for D Pharma after B Pharma from USA, course duration and expected earning after the same?
  16. Procedure that should be followed to do to further studies in USA after doing MCA from India?
  17. How to take admission in MCA college after BCA? Fee structure of the course?
  18. Percentage required in BCA to join in MCA? How much is the fee structure?
27th November 2013, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do MCA in USA after Completing BCA from India? What exam do I need to write and what will be the fee structure?

Can I do MCA in US after doing BCA in Nepal??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?