4th November 2011, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MCA without attending regular college classes?

i am a housewife and i have done bca in maths.can i do mca without attending regular college classes.

5th December 2011, 11:01 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MCA without attending regular college classes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am a housewife and i have done bca in maths.can i do mca without attending regular college classes.
Hi,
Yes you can do M.C.A without attending Regular class through distance learning program.

The university providing M.C.A course through Distance education are:

Alagappa University
Annamalai University
Acharya Nagarjuna University
Allahabad Agricultural Institute - Deemed University
Anna University
Amity School of Distance Learning
Bharathiar University
Bundelkhand University
Bharathidasan University
Fakir Mohan University
Guru Jambheshwar University
Indira Gandhi National Open University
IASE University
Kakatiya University
Kurukshetra University
Karnataka State Open University
Madhya Pradesh Bhoj (Open) University
Manonmaniam Sundaranar University (Est: 1990)
Madurai Kamaraj University
Mahatma Gandhi University
Mother Teresa Women's University
Netaji Subhas Open University (NSOU)
North Orissa University
Osmania University
Periyar University
Sikkim Manipal University
Sambalpur University
Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam
Sri Krishnadevaraya University
Sri venkateswara university
University of Madras
University of Mumbai
Utkal University
Vinayaka Missions University

ALL THE BEST!
19th January 2012, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

I have just completed my BCA (Madurai Kamaraj University) and want to study further. I am interested in computer and programming languages. As I am a house wife and a mother of 3 month baby (also abroad), i cannot appear for regular class. Which is better for me MCA or MBA (of same university, MKU).
I want know
1. Whether MKU provides distance learning pgm for MCA(iam intereted in MCA)?
2. If yes, Centre in Trissur(or nearby).
3. If no, which is the MBA courses related to computer field?
9th February 2013, 01:46 AM
Unregistered

Hi,
I have completed BCA in India. Now am married and living in USA. I am interested in studying further and also my three year of bachelor degree is not equivalent to US bachelor's degree, so I want to study MCA.I want to know the name of the universities where i can do MCA through distance education or through online without attending ay lab class or any theory class, but am ok to go to the centre and take the exam or through online.
Any suggestions would really be appreciated.
9th February 2013, 02:28 PM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Talking Re: Can I do MCA without attending regular college classes?

Quote:
Dear Aspirant,

Yes you can attend the classes via online or distance.

Distance education is the widely choosen for the education for people like you .Who cant afford to come and attend the classes.

Else some top university are providing the online classes by which you can complete yours courses accordingly you can ask the doubts online.

So that is the best solution for people like you who can take care of the house and also the education at the same time taking care of all other things.

The only thing you need to write the exam when they announce.That exams also can be written via online if its not the final exam.

But if its the final exam then you should go and write the exam in that particular college and gives your exam.

After successful completion of your course you will be awarded with the degree.

Hope this info helps you.

All the best for your future endeavor's.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my profile.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
14th April 2013, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

I had attended MCA CET 2013 exam of Directorate of Technical Education,Maharashtra State, Mumbai. can i get regular degree without ending the classes??
28th April 2013, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Hi,

My Name is Sunny. I have completed B.SC IT under distance education and now i am working at a MNC. I am facing ifficulties in promotions because the company wants me to complete a regular course.
I decided to join Msc CS/IT under regular course but i wont be able to attend classes due to my office timings.
Is there any college in Kolkata which provides this type of course where even if we attend 20% of regular classes we will get the masters.
18th February 2014, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

iam a housewife and have done my graduation.Can I do MBA without attending regular classes or if better in online degree type.If yes, then what is the procedure to do it.
13th March 2017, 12:50 AM
Swan_023

Quote:
Hi,

My Name is Sunny. I have completed B.SC IT under distance education and now i am working at a MNC. I am facing ifficulties in promotions because the company wants me to complete a regular course.
I decided to join Msc CS/IT under regular course but i wont be able to attend classes due to my office timings.
Is there any college in Kolkata which provides this type of course where even if we attend 20% of regular classes we will get the masters.
Hi, I have somewhat similar situation like yours. Did you find an solution? Exactly what are the difficulties you are facing in the work life?
29th January 2018, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Hi I'm vimala I'm doing mca correspondence in Madras University and I skipped the theory class so now I'm having lack attendence so what to do ? And their is any other way to get the attendance pls help me friends
15th April 2018, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Hi can I do my MCA while preparing any other competitive exams without attending MCA classes
26th April 2018, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am manisha and I have completed BCA from kuk university and now I am doing job can I do MCA without attended regular class if yes then tell me how I do that?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?