26th September 2011, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a regular degree without attending the classes from an affiliated university?

DearSir/Madam,

I would like to take a regular degree in B.Ed.I have done major in Mathematics and have no teaching experience.Can I get a regular degree without attending the classes from an affiliated university. Could you please specify the duration of the course also.

Thanks!!!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I complete M.Sc in regular way without attending classes?
  2. Can a full time teacher of a secondary school having M.Ph Ed degree do Ph D from Kalyani University? Is it possible for a teacher to do the course without attending regular classes? Scope of doing Ph.D degree in distance?
  3. Can I do MCA without attending regular college classes?
  4. Can I do Engineering part time while working after completion of diploma?
  5. Can a full time teacher of a secondary school having M.Ph Ed degree do Ph D from Kalyani University?Is it possible for a teacher to do the course without attending regular classes? Is there any scope of doing Ph.D degree in distance mode?
  6. How to do MSc in Botany without attending classes? Can I do it from IGNOU university?
  7. M.Tech in India through Distance education?
  8. Is it possible to complete graduation course in commerce at the age of 31 years? -- [New]
  9. Procedure of entrance in JBT?
  10. Is it possible to do B.Tech along with a government job?
  11. What is the ideal time to join IIT coaching classes? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I be eligible for PCSJ? I am a regular and attending the class of LLB
  13. Can I study M.Sc(Computer Science) in IGNOU without attending classes being a Maths graduate?
  14. Fee structure of MS/CSE regular courses under Anna University affiliated colleges?
  15. Date of start of classes for B.Tech Batch under Anna University affiliated colleges? When to deposit the fees?
  16. A B.Tech candidate through distance education can get admission in M.Tech in regular stream affiliated to Kurukshetra University?
  17. Can I complete graduation via online if I had gap in between?
  18. Is it possible to do course in Interior Designing through correspondence? Will it be useful for me without attending any classes?
4th June 2012, 08:01 PM
param3003

Default Re: Can I get a regular degree without attending the classes from an affiliated university?

Hello buddy.....

Yes u can get the degree without attending the classes.....

Here below is the pdf file attached....u should see it and clearify your doubts.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf bed.pdf(239.0 KB, 1062 views)
27th March 2013, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get a regular degree without attending the classes from an affiliated university?

can ido bcom degree regular without attending classes
10th April 2013, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Hi Sir/Madam

I want to get MS regular ceritificate without attending the college. Do it is possible ? If so suggest me so good universities.

Thanks in Advance
21st August 2013, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MCA in regular from an affiliated university attending the classes only on Saturday and Sunday n showing employed ?
21st August 2013, 07:48 PM
shriram rajasekar

It will be impossible but will available for few universities as a part time studies like karnataka university.
6th October 2016, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

I want a regular BA in English degree,in back date or of present year i.e 2016.Is it possible?
17th July 2018, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

I haven't completed one subject of third semester of my BSc even after giving five attempts.. Is it possible for me to get graduation certificate in anyway?
30th November 2019, 04:31 AM
Unregistered

name of universities that can provide regular B.ed degree without going college as distance learning.
14th December 2019, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

My name is Ruby chopra from yamuna nagar my b.sc 2nd and 5th semester not clear can you help me please I say request you
My contact no. 7082701487
14th March 2021, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

can i complete my degree from afflicated university with out attending class
12th April 2021, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Can i have a bcom degree without going to a college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?