26th December 2011, 06:22 PM
jaasumkn

Is it possible to do B.Tech along with a government job?

Hello,
Is it possible to do B.Tech along with a government job? I mean, I am doing B.Tech, if I attempted any government job,if I got government job,is it possible to do both parallely?

Related Questions:
  1. Which is better between B.Tech Agriculture and BTech Food Technology? What should I do to get a government job?
  2. How to do government job after my B.Tech EEE?
  3. Chances of getting a Government Job after passing btech ece with 70% and no backlogs? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. After B.Tech how can I apply for a government job?
  5. What all government exams I can apply for after completion of B.Tech electronics and communication? -- [New]
  6. How to do government teacher job after studying B.Tech?
  7. How can I find a government job after completing B.Tech in IT?
  8. Can I apply for government job after pursuing B.Tech in CSE?
  9. How to get a job after passing B.Tech CSE 3rd year?
  10. What is the date of PSU exam(Computer Science)? Exam pattern of PSU exam? Am I eligible after scoring 70.04%?
  11. How to become a lecturer in government college after securing 78% aggregate in B.Tech and 81% in 12th? How to get a government job?
  12. How can I get into government jobs after completion of B.Tech (ECE)?
  13. How to get a job in government sector?
  14. Vacancies which are available in government as well as private jobs? What to do after B.Tech government job? Time and schedule of various government vacancies? Names of the various listed companies? Books to be referred and coaching centers?
  15. Eligibility for job in Railway or any other government sector after B.Tech in Civil Engineering? Details of competitive exams for the same?
  16. How to get a government job after completing B.Tech in CSE?
  17. For what kind of job will I be eligible(specially in government sector) after scoring 70% aggregate?
  18. Eligibility for applying job in Railway or any other government sector after B.Tech in civil Engineering? Details of competitive exams for the same?
11th January 2012, 01:52 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do B.Tech along with a government job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaasumkn View Post
Hello,
Is it possible to do B.Tech along with a government job? I mean, I am doing B.Tech, if I attempted any government job,if I got government job,is it possible to do both parallely?
If you are pursuing B.Tech through regular classes, it will not be possible for you to continue your studies along with the Job. Most of the government job is of usually a 9-5 job and attending classes in colleges doesn't seems to be possible. In such case, you will have to go for correspondence mode. Every working professional willing to go for higher studies opt for this mode of learning. In this mode, you will not have to attend regular classes, instead you will be writing and submitting assignments right from your home.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?