10th August 2017, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MS in US if I have 7 backlogs in UG?

Can I do MS in US if I have 7 backlogs in under graduation? What are the minimum criteria required for this? Can someone with backlogs really apply for the MS in abroad or not? Can you please suggest me the next steps on this? Thank you!

12th August 2017, 05:06 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MS in US if I have 7 backlogs in UG?

Yes, you can pursue MS in US even if you have 7 backlogs in undergraduation. But, before applying for admission to MS course in Abroad universities, you should have cleared all your backlogs of your undergraduation course. To apply for admission to MS course in US universities, you have to appear in GRE and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations. By reporting your examinations score reports, you can apply for admission to MS course in US universities.
12th August 2017, 10:15 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The entrance exam for pursuing MS in US are:

GRE.

TOEFL.

IELTS and GMAT.

You can only apply for these entrance exams for MS in US when you have successfully cleared all subjects in bachelor's degree of three years or four years duration.

Without clearing your existing backlogs, you can not pursue any post graduate course in India or abroad.
13th August 2017, 06:42 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible for pursuing Master of Science from United States of America after having seven backlogs in under graduate degree. For admission in MS in US, Graduate Record Examination score is used. With backlogs in bachelor's degree, you can not apply for any entrance exam of master's degree.

You should first appear for backlog papers exam of your university and clear it to become eligible for any entrance exam like GRE for abroad, GATE for admission in Indian institutes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?